GSS set, aka, "There's no such thing as a free lunch":

The set is gorgeous and looks absolutely smashing on you! You have tempted me to buy something like this for myself. Can you please let me know the indicative price of this set? Thank you!

ridazzles,

Welcome to Pearl Guide!

You can get an idea of what golden South Sea pearls cost by looking at the vendors' websites; in this case, Pearl Paradise.

You can also contact the vendor through their website to inquire about prices and availability of whatever you are looking for. Vendors often have more in stock than is on their website.

Also, if they do not have what you want in stock, you can ask them to try to find it for you during a future buying trip to Hong Kong. :)

The set is gorgeous and looks absolutely smashing on you! You have tempted me to buy something like this for myself. Can you please let me know the indicative price of this set? Thank you!

As with all pearls, it depends on many factors and there is a large range of prices for GSS. We don't post prices on the forum, but you are welcome to contact vendors for pricing.

I forgot to mention how much I love the Toggle Clasp ![/QUOTE

Thank you, Katbran! It's a delight. Hisano chose the same toggle clasp for her golden nuggets tin cup.

Thank you to all. It's wonderful to have a community with whom to share our pearl obsessions!

Thank you to all! It's wonderful to have a pearl community with whom to share our pearl obsession.

I'm off to visit my mother, and it's which-pearls-to-bring choosing time...!

Truly, I love that clasp too, BAS ... and the pearls of course :) The friendship here is the best treasure. Good luck choosing the pearls, wishing you a good visit with your mother.

Truly, I love that clasp too, BAS ... and the pearls of course :) The friendship here is the best treasure. Good luck choosing the pearls, wishing you a good visit with your mother.

True Dat! Have a good visit.

Back