Golden South Sea Pearls at Pearl Paradise

This was my other strand which was converted to a bracelet.

My golden pearl set before conversion
Gold south sea bracelet from strand

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary!!! A terrific set of pearls. And the bracelet is magnificent. I am so happy for both of you. (Both you and your husband!)

Last edited:
Beautiful as always, LFS! Now Mr. B needs a golden "man pearl" :)

Absolutely stunning !!! I mean seriously stunning !! I mean .... Holy Moly Guacamole STUNNING! And the match to the earrings ...perfect!

I am seriously jealous...especially since I am still working on my tenth wedding anniversary present...my 20th anniversary present and my 30th anniversary present... I won't mention the lack of an engagement ring...... it's all my fault of course. John says..I want to get you a diamond....then for the next 3 years I'm still searching for the one that I want.... "I want to get you a Tahitian necklace" .... searching for that still as well.... The problem is he's afraid to buy me jewellery ....so he wants me to pick it out...then I can't decide...then I spend so long searching that I lose interest.... sigh But , I'd happily take that necklace :D

LFS you really are a golden girl now :) the pearls look perfect on you!

Those are gloriously golden and beautiful. And the Blossom setting is always a winner.

Those really look like solid gold. Amazing.

Last edited:
LSF, your new anniversary pearls are so very very very beautiful on you! Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. LSF :)

Happy Anniversary to a most delightful couple. Best wishes for many more happy years together.

Not easy to find strands in this quality and when they are offered you get a heart attack from the price they ask. Have no idea why these kind of quality pearls are on sale.

Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary!
What a stunning set of pearls you have there, wear and enjoy!

Congratulations. What an exceptional set! Wear your new strand in health and happiness -- and Happy Anniversary!!!

Wow oh WOW!!! Your GSSP are out of this world beautiful Lilliefuzzysocks! And you have such a dear husband who is a great sport. Congratulations on 41 years!!!

LFS, your goldens are glorious! The color is stunning and they look pretty close to round to me!

A belated happy anniversary to you and Mr. FS. I look forward to seeing you both, and your lovely GSSPs, next summer.

Back