Golden Akoya Pearls

Enjoy them!

Does anyone have photos of the blue? How round do they get? Are they anything like the silver blues we got last year from PP?

How round? Perfect round. This is a shot of a madama strand.

Attachments

• Round Blue Akoya.jpg
    Round Blue Akoya.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 43
I love golden, and I think there are differents golds, so I have to be careful. I do love traditional White :with rose overtones if such akoyas exist:) I am a pale skinned/ hair/ features/ including brows and eyelashes - naturally.Talk boring! Only color that is visible is Blue eyes. Hairdressers won't darken my hair due to it's thick curly coase nature! Pearls can only be the right makeup and a quick fix!;)

No round blues, just silver - blue baroques but love them. I NEED , I think like Heidi natural akoyas or white with rose overtones. GemGeek can I buy yours, they are stunning. I keep going back to look at them!

Wear them in good health and much happiness!:)

Paging PEARLIE :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D

Blaire,

Hurry and string those up! Lovely! I would imagine that with the range of light to dark goldens, plus overtones, most anyone could find a strand that would flatter! (but one would need access to the actual pearls to try against one's coloring.) Good thing I live so far from LA. ;)

Forget coffee in Mexico, let's just drive down to PP and hang out. :D
barbie

I just got the email from PP and the akoyas are up on the website. The Madama and Kinsyoku strands are an amazing deal. Unfortunately, the photos don't really capture all the beauty of the pearls, but take my word for it, they're wonderful and really merit the designation and extra dollars.

Good Luck! ;)

I normally don't like akoyas at all but these are gorgeous! I actually really like the white ones, never been keen on white pearls before.

I think it's such a great achievment (however you spell it) of Pearlparadise to sell them, I think it's very well done. Especially if you consider the fact that so many people on this forum dislike akoyas, and now lots of us seems to like them!

Jeremy, will you continue co operating with the natural colour farm? It'd be great if natural coloured akoyas would be for sale when I got a job in the future...

Jeremy,

These naturals are so beautiful! Yes, I missed the sale also. Like Mevione I do hope you continue to offer these beautiful pearls in the future.

Still searching for large coppery gold earrings.

Pearl wishes never end. :)

Jeremy,

These naturals are so beautiful! Yes, I missed the sale also. Like Mevione I do hope you continue to offer these beautiful pearls in the future.

??? The sale has not ended. The code is still working. Make sure you use all caps.

These are the first thing on my "wanties" list. Everyone: cross your fingers for a better-than-dismal year's end report! ;)

Blaire is the enabler for posting photos. Then PP tempted me with the discount code. I gave in and took a chance to order the gold akoya, despite my skintone. It is here and WOOHOO is what I said :D.

We are in sympatico. Yes, AAA gold with rose overtone and me! Think sunshine, glistening, very shiny. I kept rolling the strand back and forth but could not find any blemishes. PP's pics do not do these strands justice. I like Blaire's photos better, but the pearls are many times more gorgeous than Blaire's pics. Sorry Blaire. ;)

If you are still contemplating, consider me giving you a nudge or push. They are worth it. I never thought I would be so thrill about akoyas.

the pearls are many times more gorgeous than Blaire's pics. Sorry Blaire. ;)

If you are still contemplating, consider me giving you a nudge or push. They are worth it. I never thought I would be so thrill about akoyas.

That's what I'm talkin bout! :cool: You can't believe how pretty they are in person. I could have bought the goldens earlier, but I behaved myself. Unfortunately, they preyed on my mind until I had to have them.

I put some new photos up of the natural color white hanadamas. You know that the perp has non-hanadama natural color white akoyas on sale too and they are as fabulous as the goldens. -- I know I'm a baaaad influence! :eek:

Blaire and Cathy you are helping to sway me! I've been noodling around with an order on PP's site for the last two days. Gold necklace and earrings? What size? Add the untreated white earrings? By adding the white necklace I am out of my league...and the blue earrings are sold out. Hm... I hope I am not melting their server with my indecision. ;)

Too many beautiful pearls on my wish list! Thanks for the pics ladies. I have tried to stay away as not to be tempted . It is so hard to resist.:eek:
Enjoy what you have purchased and have a Blessed Holiday Season.:)

I just recieved the blue Akoya earrings this evening and they are just beautiful. They match the baroque blue akoyas that I purchased this spring. I am so very pleased. These natural pearls are turning me into an akoya pearl lover.

I didn't touch the first message, just posted the second, which also said pending. When I went back to look later they were both up, so I removed my comment about the system liking pastry better than pearls. ;) The weird thing - post 87 was pending for two days.

Skynet is watching you.:eek:

I hope I get mine soon. I was silly enough to wait till the last minute to order, and there was a glitch with the invoice so it's stuck in customs. I think they are hellbent on slugging me when customs duties when it clearly doesn't go above limit. Hope it arrives before I leave for Melbourne!

Back