Fijian Pearls

I would not say being "wooed". We got along really well at the forum. We are about the same age and are both entrepreneurs. Discussion of selling Fijian pearls has not even come up yet.

He's a P-G forum-ite isn't he now? And he can read, right? Okay then.

Slraep

Jeremy,

what are these pearls? Tahitian, Mexican gulf or what? I have no idea where Justin Hunter has his farm??

They are outstandingly beautiful though! Wish you could buy some and sell them at a good price to PGers...:D

Just now I noticed the name of the thread, they are obviously from the Fiji islands.

Wow !
Would you look at those colours!

Gives a whole new slant to margaritifera's (sp?) doesn't it?

Is Justin a member here? Can you tell us more about him?

When you go to China, are you going to check out the giant nuked CFWP? Maybe bring a few back.

I'd love to go, I know Peter has always wanted to as well. Gonna have to talk him into it.

It would be a great adventure and Charlotte really liked Justin's wife but I haven't made it home since Dubai China Hong Kong Tampa now Fiji? Marc it would make me crazy to have you go alone. We will talk

Peter, just go for it... think of the frequent flyer points... joking! Seriously, Fiji is a fabulous place and one of the most relaxing places on earth.

Geez Justin, nice pearls! Don't be such a stranger 'round here. We'd love to hear what you have to say. You guys have Maximas too don't you?
Thanks Knotty for the heads up regarding this thread:)

Justin is to be much admired for what he is accomplishing and a nice website--and like you, Josh, for doing the environmentally correct thing------

However, I feel is use of "natural" in the following context is misleading, especially to those who are just learning about pearls. And because we are always trying to be so darn careful how we use the word----

We proudly guarantee that J. Hunter pearls are totally natural – neither dyed, coloured nor enhanced in any way.

Yes, the evil twin Picky Pattye showed up again----------

And I would love some of his baroque pearls---or how about keishi?? Would love to see some of those---

Yeah, I saw that too. I'm sure he will change the wording considering he absolutely, positively, guarantees they are natural. And if they are natural ...

WOO HOO BABY!

Back