Amazing Kioa Colors

jshepherd

I just received a message from Justin Hunter about the pearls from his new Kioa farm's harvest. The farm isn't yet viable as the percentages are off (the need to get more rounds), but with colors (and luster) like these, they are going to stay at it!

Attachments

• Kioa Harvest Colors.jpg
    Kioa Harvest Colors.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Oh. My. Goodness!!! Those colors are heavenly! Natural ambers, chocolates and burnt umber, oh my! I'd sure love to get my hands on some of those, round or not!!!

Wow, they are unusual colors! I'll take some in those shapes.

Wow. The luster looks excellent and the colors look delicious. Look forward to hearing more of their progress.

Beautiful Pearls!!! WOW!!! They sure are Purty!!

Yes tell Justin we are just mad about these, any info on how these colors come are welcome

Fantastic! Its just amazing that the colors are so different than what we see out of FP. We should ask Justin to come to next year's ruckus and bring some of these beauties with him. ;)

Fantastic! Its just amazing that the colors are so different than what we see out of FP. We should ask Justin to come to next year's ruckus and bring some of these beauties with him. ;)

Brilliant! I do remember Jeremy saying he was open to coming to the next one to talk. But bringing pearls..... :D

That big reddish chocolate was the most expensive pearl we ever made.
We still have the farm - we are still trying to figure out the "tricks" to that particular site.
The oysters don't like really like it there - some of the colours, are the most spectacular we have ever made or seen!!

this year we start moving more shell to this secret spot. They will already be implanted at the main farm and will be moved up after six months - it will interesting to see what happens.

could be magical.

jh

Thank you for the update, as I hadn't seen this threat. Those are spectacular!

Back