Amazing Kioa Colors

Part of J. Hunter Pearls Fiji. Our 2nd farm.
Kioa is an island located up the coast. It has some very unique water.
The Kioa experiment is frustrating but the lustre we get, well we just keep on trying different things.
We are starting to make some progress. Here are the lots from Kioa:

I think I have posted these before. Really try and zoom in.
IMG 5574

Amazingly beautiful !

I couldn't choose a favorite from those new pearls either! Justin, are you tiring yet of hearing us all cheer, clap and shout out loud about how beautiful these pearls are :) ?

I couldn't choose a favorite from those new pearls either! Justin, are you tiring yet of hearing us all cheer, clap and shout out loud about how beautiful these pearls are :) ?

Thank you and the truth is NO :last harvest I got 1 pearl (& not that spectacular) for every 20 implants from early 2014. I was a broken farmer. I knew this harvest was going to be good - but honestly maybe better then I thought.

I was calling this harvest "gen x" -my next generation of pearls - when the colours would literally start to "pop" & they have. I'm happy. And for a pearl farmer like me (Kamoka & Cortez) - these pearls are our babies. They fill us with pride - we put so much into these pearls, so much emotion...so many people / jobs, needed this to be a good harvest. Love our Fiji Pearls

I don't know if I should be ashamed that I covet these things?especially such spectacular natural colors! Nature never ceases to amaze me, and the brilliance behind those coaxing nature along isn't too shabby either :)

Thank you and the truth is NO :last harvest I got 1 pearl (& not that spectacular) for every 20 implants from early 2014. I was a broken farmer. I knew this harvest was going to be good - but honestly maybe better then I thought.

I was calling this harvest "gen x" -my next generation of pearls - when the colours would literally start to "pop" & they have. I'm happy. And for a pearl farmer like me (Kamoka & Cortez) - these pearls are our babies. They fill us with pride - we put so much into these pearls, so much emotion...so many people / jobs, needed this to be a good harvest. Love our Fiji Pearls

Beautiful works of art. Thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing what future harvests bring.

Back