• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful in Blue, BAS
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• BAS, I'll never forget that meeting either. I spent that entire lunch staring at your pearls. There are pearls, and then there are PEARLS. Your strand is quite exceptional.

I wore two strands of my 9.5 mm silver blue baroque akoyas as a rope yesterday. No photos, because they do not photograph well against my black top. But, in real life, the luster and pink and blue flashes of color enchant me. Great pearls do that.

Comment

• I love your madamas BAS! They look beautiful on you.

Comment

• Jewelry can be like food or music, evoking wonderful thoughts of those who shared an experience together! Lovely necklace BAS, and I wish to roll around in your jewelry box!
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I love your madamas, BAS! What a gorgeous set.

Comment

• Red - I agree! Those madamas are exceptional and BAS they look so wonderful on you!

Today, PP silver Tahitians for me.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Your madamas are fantastic with that neckline and shade of blue, BAS! Great view of the earrings, sigh : )

Pkinnew, silver Tahitians are on my short list!

Comment

• Ckrickett, I love how your new ripple tin cup with oxidized silver and black spinel turned out! You are so creative. I wish I could make my own jewelry.

BAS, that madama set is so stunning on you – I never tire of seeing it.

Pkinnew, I love the style and colors of those 2 Y necklaces from PP. Your silver Tahitians are gorgeous – what size are they?

Comment

• Very very nice Ckrickett, BAS and pkinnew!

Comment

• Pkin love your silver T's

Comment

• Pkinnew - your silver Tahitians are gorgeous!��

Wearing my PP metallic drops today. I wasn't used to wearing drops at first but they are super comfortable now and barely noticeable on. I love the green and pink soap bubble effect on these pearls!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	359842

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	359843

Comment

• They're lovely on you!

I see a scarf on you - is it starting to get cold down there?

Comment

• Beautiful pearls hanadama!

Comment

• Thanks Lisa c and kelluvpearls! It's autumn here but it feels more like winter in Melbourne, definitely frosty!

Comment

• BAS that strand has to be the most gorgeous Madama strand I have ever seen! Its exquisite!

which makes posting my daily necklace seem silly, my tiny BBA and silver bar necklace. I do love it though!

Name:	FullSizeRender-54.jpg
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	359847
                                WestPearls.com My Shop
                                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Working...
                                X