• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CathyKeshi

Great to see that strand again KaySD :)
BAS, I don't think I remember those "golden figs" ... luscious and lovely !

Bailey1856

Kay that is such a beautiful B&W strand, i think it goes very well with the earrings
Bas, lovely "golden" figs. I've never seen them too.

BAS

Those were my first ripples from CC. I love the set. And the way she strings them, they are washable!

BWeaves

IMG_2087.jpg

I just got this necklace in the mail a few minutes ago.
The clasp is my grandmother's, and PP replaced the original, worn out akoyas with 8mm Freshadamas.
The earrings are my grandmother's matching pearl drops.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
You look great! and the pearls are classically beautiful and wearable. Exquisite!

Last edited:

KaySD

BAS, those glowing golden figs are scrumptious!

BWeaves, great re-do! The double strand with the special clasp looks very elegant on you.

BWeaves

Today it's my jeans pearls. They are side drilled drops, and I just love how they squiggle all over the place. I know pearls are supposed to have a nice make, where they are perfectly drilled through the middle, but I was drawn to how these purposely were not drilled down the middle. I think it makes them look like a doubled strands, when they're actually singles.

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

Bailey1856

Bweaves, I like those. They do look really good with your jean top.
Bas, so big and lustrous! Are they white SSps?
I'm wearing my new CC pears today.
CCneckshot.jpg

BAS

Bailey1856, yes, it is a WSS strand from PP that I bought at last year's Ruckus.

My friend happened to be wearing magnificent pearls, herself! It was a pearlie lunch date.