Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Assorted white to golden SSP on a stainless steel chain setting which I wore to breakfast before going to the Manila Metropolitan Museum

white to golden South Sea Pearls on a stainless steel chain

Sea Urchin, they light up against your skin - beautiful. :)

Mister C!!! I love the look. Hip and handsome. Welcome to Pearl Guide. :)

MisterC, that's an edgy, artful look, and the pearls are stunning! Nice to meet you :)

Hey, MrC, welcome! Does your shirt say No Haters? We love you already (and can I have your pearls when you're done????) !

Sea Urchin -- such lovely lovely pearls!

MisterC -- Welcome! Very cool necklace. More pictures of you in pearls, please!!!

BAS, I was just about to send out search parties LOL ... hope you had a good trip to SF!

when I got those inexpensive ripple pearls little bit ago some of them were missing nacre, and one had a large missing portion near the hole, most of them I just tossed but this one had the most beautiful colors, I was determined to find a way to save it.

I came across some oxidized silver and pave diamond floral bead caps and bought a few, sure enough they fit the pearl like a glove and only the teeniest bit of the missing nacre shows through. so I made a little pendant and was wearing it today.

I tried taking a pic with it on but didn't come out good, so here it is n a piece of cloth.

reminds me of the types of pendants that Sarah offers at Kojima Pearl

Exotic color ripple pearl pendant

Ckrickett, that is so cute! Reminds me of a peach! Ripple pearls fascinate me.

Well, I string like I take selfies...notice the Special K photo bomb. This was my second attempt at stringing...I'm guessing that 3-4 tries will help perfect my technique. I also didn't do a fantastic job at sorting the pearls...I just kind of pulled them out and strung them up not really focusing on colors. Thanks for the compliment...your projects are always very inspiring and your kind words are appreciated!

Thank you! This next one is my attempt at a faux harvest strand. Planning on having it 54 inches long with one 20 inch length one 7 inch bracelet and the rest a longer length. I have 28 inches currently so I may start with that

Back