• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

ckrickett

I actually adore pearls and flannel! Thanks everyone.

today is simple, I finally strung together a strand of those inexpensive ripples I got from etsy, they make a cute little fun necklace

Also my cat Jiji wanted to join the party

IMG_1208.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

ckrickett

Thanks Pearl Dreams!

today is my golden snitch necklace!

I am so happy I finally finished it. you wouldn't BELIEVE the trouble finding the right wings was!

anyways I ended up going with sterling and not gold, because sourcing the wings in silver was near impossible, and gold would have been far worse!

FullSizeRender-89.jpg

funky_pearl

OMG ckrickett i love your snitch necklace, it's so cute! :)
so here's what i got from the most recent pp sale, metallic freshwaters with tiny diamonds and the smallest baby akoyas for my second piercing! the other picture is a photo of them with two cheapie ss pendants from an etsy vendor.

fZV2DjRl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

vdozvT6l.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Pearl Dreams

Pearl Enthusiast
ckrickett,, the silver wings make the GSSP snitch stand out more. I think it looks really nice!

Marie_A

I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to join in :) So much fun admiring all the pearls here.

These earrings are a "project" my husband and I did for our third anniversary last month; 12.5mm South Seas that we had set in yellow gold. I'll wear them this week and try to capture them in action.

SSP Earrings.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
Welcome! Those are some big beautiful earrings! Can't wait for the "ear shot"! :)

ckrickett

I finished stringing my strand to hold Big Papa. I wanted something slightly contrasting to the pearl. I did really love the bronze chain but those links were to big and they would constantly get snagged on his arm. I was worried I would damage him. So I got some inexpensive metallic oval/rice pearls and made a 30" strand to hook him on. I saw a pretty ming pearl and bronze chain so I may or may not get that in the future, but for now he looks happy on his new home.

IMG_1383.jpg

theseventhsphinx

Haha, ckrickett, my sister would be SO JEALOUS of this gorgeous snitch necklace! I mean really very seriously jealous.

Frost Me

I don't think I ever posted on this forum my non graduated 12 mm + Freshwaters from Cees @ Amsterdam PearlsI Love them so much I feel like a queen!
ATTACH]36437[/ATTACH].

IMG_7596.jpg

IMG_7598.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7637.jpg
    IMG_7637.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7597.jpg
    IMG_7597.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0

Frost Me

Thank you Pattye, and your beautiful stringing skills on my pearls! Dazzling is correct I am so tempted on his Golden South Seas!