Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Hi BWeaves! Your pearls are so lovely :) That wedding choker is incredibly creative! The natural hanadama rope is luscious. I think your neck looks perfectly fine, but the first downloaded selfie can be a shock ... I never got over my first download, and it never made it here, although the pearls did LOL.

Gorgeous, Bweaves, very elegant pearls that look great on you. I'm seriously wanting them.

BWeaves -- so very very gorgeous!!! I adore triples and yours is just spectacular. Thank you for sharing and please post more!

i love that three strand wedding choker bweaves. i'm a sucker for cameos and yours is beautiful!

eborn pearls and 14K yellow gold beads

Reborn pearls and 14K yellow gold beads. The orient on these pearls is amazing. I'm normally not a baroque person, but these are solid nacre and it really shows. The long twisted beads are also a nice twist on spaced out necklace. I hesitate to call this a tin cup as there is no chain between the pearls.

These are my summer pearls. They are so light to wear.

my summer pearls

Last edited:
Ckrickett, beautiful pearls, and I like the top too!

BWeaves, as I said on the other thread, all your pieces are lovely! I would love to have a long strand of natural white Hanadamas like that, and your choker is very special.

These are my intensely blue baroque akoya double strand and matching earring jackets from Pearl Paradise.

blue baroque akoya double strand and matching earring jackets

Over the weekend, I wore my freeform baroque white South Sea strand from Pearl Paradise. I love the clasp on this necklace. I am having PP make me an Edison drop pendant to suspend from the circle clasp.

freeform baroque white South Sea strand

KaySD, how nice to see you and your pearls ... I especially LOVE that white SS strand from PP; did you have them re-arrange the clasp to put the largest pearls in front with the clasp? A drop pendant will be stunning on that!!!

KaySD, how nice to see you and your pearls ... I especially LOVE that white SS strand from PP; did you have them re-arrange the clasp to put the largest pearls in front with the clasp? A drop pendant will be stunning on that!!!

Hi Cathy! Yes, the pearls were re-strung with the largest ones near the clasp -- I get a lot more wear out of it now. I'll bring it to the Ruckus.

KaySD -- Excellent re-working of the necklace! I look forward to seeing this piece at the Ruckus!

And your double blues -- sigh... please bring both!

Today, John's incredible triple fireball pendant with green and rose gold and diamonds.

triple fireball pendant with green and rose gold and diamonds from Pearl Paradise
Pearl Paradise triple fireball pendant with green and rose gold and diamonds
Metallic triple fireball pendant with green and rose gold and diamonds from Pearl Paradise

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay, your blue baroques and SS pearls are to die for. I'm intensely lusting after them. I always wear my clasps in front, especially if they have diamonds in them. I see no point in wearing the clasps in the back (unless my hair is up). For long strands I wear the clasp on the side, in the brooch position.

Jersey Girl and BAS, your pendants are beautiful.

Back