• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Tucs

Thanks pkinnew! And what a gorgeous series of weekly pearls! I love them all but I also love love love the white and yellow SSs; so pretty!

pkinnew

Thanks everyone! Next time I'll try to space them out more during the week lol!

CathyKeshi - Sounds like you had a great time with your grandson and pearls! The enhancer and pearl are from Kojima. Sarah was wonderful to work with on this project. Once I purchased the pearl (15.9 mm) she met with a friend who has 18k gold findings and we selected this enhancer. It has a small champagne diamond and it looks good on gold chains, pearls and of course the cord. It's a real treasure - thanks Sarah!

CathyKeshi

Thanks Pkinnew:) I remembered Sarah's pearl, she and I talked about the pearl ... but I couldn't remember how you got to the setting. I have a large silvery white Tahitian needing a setting, and something similar is exactly what I had in mind ... Thanks.

pkinnew

ckrickett - The pistachio Akoyas came from PP. newberry has a strand too but hers are larger (lucky lady!)!

BAS

pkinnew -- great pearl photo spread! So wonderful to scroll through!

crickett -- perfect for hot weather.

Today, my PP "Snow Goddess" pendant and my new Royalty earrings:

earring 2.jpg

earring 1.jpg

close-up 6-10-15.jpg

overview 6-10-15.jpg

BAS

Today was souffle day! Golden metallic souffle earrings and "Helium Balloon" souffle pendant (and lavender souffle ring with green gold band -- not shown) -- all from PP:

helium ballon souffle pendant 6-11-15.jpg

golden souffle earring 1 6-11-15.jpg

Katbran

BAS I love the pendants but especially love the 'helium balloon' .. love the name too ;) And those shuffle earrings look huge ! Good thing they are lightweight lol

Ckrickett - Ugh your summer sounds like ours ... you think it's getting cool when it hits 89degrees lol Break out the sweaters ! That shuffle tin cup is so pretty and so wearable..and very light to wear..perfect for summer! And of course .. that fabulous spinel and Blue Akoya ( I gots to get me some) .. love that combo !

KaySD

Pkinnew, what a fabulous week of pearls! They are all gorgeous, but I especially love your white and gold SS strand and pistachio Tahitian pendant.

Ckrickett, your keshis are so lustrous. Your BBA and spinel necklace really makes we want a tin cup with spinels.

BAS, the new Royalty earrings look lovely on you and go well with your beautiful Snow Goddess. I love the colors and luster of your metallic souffles.