X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those are luscious, Barbara!

Comment

• BAS, Baby Nurse and Cyndayco all of those pieces are lovely!!!! I have been thinking of checking out CC's ripples, they always look spectacular
      WestPearls.com My Shop
      West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Love all the pearls!!
        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Very nice BAS!

Comment

• Beautiful Tahitians BAS! You look stunning!

Comment

• Thanks, everyone! Today, my ombre akoya/Tahitian set. So whimsical, I love them!

Click image for larger version

Name:	neck shot.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	359524

Name:	ear shot 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	359525

Name:	ear shot 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	359526

Comment

• I have always adored the Ombre necklaces, and these are lovely, and look wonderful on you!
                WestPearls.com My Shop
                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• I agree with ckrickett! You look stunning in Tahititan as well as the lighter colored pearls, looking forward to seeing more beautiful pieces from your extensive collection.
                  Last edited by kelluvpearls; 04-18-2015, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• Wow! ...Kelluvpearls, baby nurse, Tucs, BAS, cyndayco--there have been some awesome displays in the last few days! Thanks for sharing

Comment

• One year my son gave my daughter gift wrap as a gift ("so that she'd never know when to stop opening her gift"). Boys.

Comment

• Sunseeker, that's hilarious re the gift wrap as a gift! I have kids that age and so see one doing that for the other.

BAS, those pearls are bewitching! The color gradation from dark to silvery light is amazing and they're so pretty with your skin! I agree, you wear Tahitians and freshwater pearls so well.

Comment

• That looks really nice on you, BAS.

Comment

• I love that ombre strand. Want!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea Urchin View Post
                              And Cyndayco's wonderful GSSPs. What size are they?

Such a gorgeous display lately, it could be a coffee table book! Thank you for sharing, ladies.
                              Sorry for the delayed response, Sea Urchin. They're about 12.5x1.4 and 12.5x1.5mm. Thanks for asking!

Comment

• It's been pure joy to read this thread and look at all the amazing pearls you have. Wow! Talk about eye candy.
                                And my mental list of wants have grown substantially

Baby nurse, wow- your CC ripples are amazing. What does CC stand for? (I am new to the forum, and I haven't been able to pick up all the terminology yet). May I ask where you bought the lovely necklace?

BAS, your ombre set is gorgeous. I have never seen anything quite like it before.
                                "All of our humanity is dependent upon recognising the humanity in others" - Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X