Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karman, your Robert Wan pearls have beautiful colors and I really like how you put them together with the purple crystals and the end caps. That is a lot of impact from 5 pearls! (I may have to copy that design.) Where did you get the end cap pieces you used on the pearls?

Sanippy (I have to get used to that), those silver pearls just glow on you! They are so metallic – like real silver.

Bweaves, what a great combo of white pearls! I love how creative the Hamantaschen is. Sorry to hear you are sick – summer colds are so annoying (if that’s what it is).

Kalmen, I need a better look at that awesome SS and Tahitian rope you are rocking today.

The top I am wearing today looked best with a simple YG DBTY necklace, but I still needed my pearl fix, so I am wearing my SOC mabe ring from Sarah. It is so colorful in person, but I have a hard time capturing it on film. When I tilt my hand down, I see mostly blue and green, tilted up, mostly pink and purple. It is very distracting while I am typing, lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170512_113100973.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	374643Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170512_113826454.jpg
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	374644Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170228_123817256.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	374645Click image for larger version

Name:	KDR947-KDJ800_2471_large[1].jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	374646

I love the setting Sarah created. The last photo is from her.

Comment

• Thank you Kalmen, Karman and Kay!

Kalmen, your rope is incredible. So colourful!

Kay, that is one gorgeous pearl. And what a chameleon. I love Douglas' SoCs and hope to have some of my own one day!

Comment

• I love that SoC pearl ring...blew me away!
        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• The silver strand looks like liquid silver, the glow is amazing!

BWeaves, I hope you feel better. Pearls always make things better. Get well soon.

Kalmen, I'd love to see all of that rope! What pearls did you use?

Kay, that is one of the prettiest mabe rings I have seen. What amazing colors!

Karmen, what a beautiful creation! Once again, incredible luster and color make the pearls look perfect. I didn't notice any flaws whatsoever! Great design and it looks great on you!

Comment

• Wow, the SoC ring has amazing color! ..and I love the double ring setting!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	littleh pearl geode ombre.jpg
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	374670 Yesterday I wore my little h pearl geode necklace with a longer freshwater strand.

Comment

• OOOOO, pretty! Can we have a bit more of a closeup?

Comment

• SunSeeker, LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Now that's a great combo.
                  http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                  Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• SunSeeker, one of my favorite Little H Geodes ever ... like a delicate seashell; so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it again!
                    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• My little h South Sea keshi earrings.Click image for larger version

Name:	20170514_115803.jpg
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	374672

Comment

• Oh, what a delightful tease, Red! And one of my favorite earrings ever
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• OMG the little h pendant.. so amazing..I showed my mom her website and now she is in love with these designs...I gotta squirrel some money away to get one of these gorgeous pieces for my mom.

Comment

• BW, JP, CathyK, SpookAl, thank you all so much. (..and thank you Hisano!) Hisano is so talented and truly pays attention to detail. Someone at work thought it was a druzy, and couldn't beleive when I told her it is a pearl, cut in half, and filled with sapphires. The back is also a beautiful lusterous peachy-pink. Anyway, BW here a few add'l images.

Front

Name:	littleh front.jpg
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	374678

Back

Name:	littleh back.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	374679
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by SunSeeker; 05-14-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• very pretty earrings, Red! ..love the beachy setting as well!

Comment

• Kay oh I love your ring. Glorious colours.
                                Sun seeker that little h pendant is amazing. It's one of my favs.
                                Red how lovely south sea keshi by the beach.

The rope I wore was made by Catherine Cardellini with gold ssp, white ssp and tahitians. She's got such an amazing eye and artistry about putting it together. I was at my local jeweller getting my ring and other vendors there complimented them. So yeah to Catherine!
                                Here is a close-up look I took a while back.Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1494776175736.jpg
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	374681

Comment

Working...
                                X