• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

baby nurse

Ohhh jeg! Those are phenomenal!! And they seem to really suit your skin tone. I think we may need another pic or two...?

Red

I love those big, glorious pistachio, etc. South Seas. Wow!!

KaySD

JEG, that Burmese SS strand is phenomenal! Enjoy Paris!

Red, love that ring! Pistachio macarons are my favorite. I haven't been to Paris since 2008.

Pareltje

Red, I love your erotochromin SoC mabe ring. It is fabulous.
Jeg, such a lovely combo. But I'm partial to the pistachio ones.

SunSeeker

Love your ring, red! Cheers!

jeg, those SS Myanmar/Burmese pearls are absolutely stunning!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate all your kind comments.

Baby Nurse, I’ll try to take more photos later today. Cathy, I asked her about these pearls and she said she was able to get a small lot, from a small family farm, and chose the “cream” for this strand. I think the pearls are so beautiful and I feel so fortunate to have this strand.

battah

Red, that ring is so sexy (and therefore is well-named!)

Keg, you have the best collection! Major pieces like the GSSP, but also really fun, whimsical pieces. I really love the simply adorned necklace with the drop/flutter pearls, that’s so cool.

Current fave - lotus pendant with white freshwater keshi pearls I forgot I had in my stash. I should string up the rest of them, they’re cool.

E474234E-4D12-49EF-955E-06447967229F.jpg

battah

Thanks so much, BWeaves, SunSeeker, and pattye! The design is inspired by a henna artist I really love (@henna_amelia on instagram), I reached out a while back and asked her if she minded if I used it. She was lovely about it.

Red

Gorgeous, battah!

Another ring photo from today's excursions. Warmer and a bit of sun, as you can see.

20180321_155134.jpg

Red

Thank you. Future photos depend on where I end up, the lighting, and how many people are around.