• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

battah

Thanks so much, BWeaves, SunSeeker, and pattye! The design is inspired by a henna artist I really love (@henna_amelia on instagram), I reached out a while back and asked her if she minded if I used it. She was lovely about it.

Red

Gorgeous, battah!

Another ring photo from today's excursions. Warmer and a bit of sun, as you can see.

20180321_155134.jpg

Red

Thank you. Future photos depend on where I end up, the lighting, and how many people are around.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Battah- I love your flower creations! You have my collecting habits down. I have always been that way about anything I collect- going with what I like, so it’s all about personal taste and I have a wide range.

Red- tres bonne! What a fun time...

Here are a few more pictures I took this afternoon-

Outside
0744F8FA-C70F-4399-B880-D1C7F4136224.jpg

Indoors (no light)
FA9838B6-19FA-4E3C-A86E-545A0EBF6EAB.jpg

Attachments

• 1D48605A-AAC7-4F5B-B80A-C869EC78CE01.jpg
    1D48605A-AAC7-4F5B-B80A-C869EC78CE01.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 0

CathyKeshi

Red, that's such a wonderful photo ... the way you captured the sharp color and focus of your ring, against the soft focus of Paris is just magical!

Jeg, that strand is so lovely; the pistachio toned pearls are incredible :)

battah

Red, that photo is so romantic <3 Your SoC is really special.

jeg I'm drooling over here.

Red

Since you guys have been so encouraging, here is the ring at another well-known location. Cloudy today, and I'm still glad I purchased a warm coat at the start of the week.

20180322_165206.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
So gorgeous, Red! I think that is my very favorite piece of your collection.

Say “Hi” to the Mona Lisa if you go inside there!

battah

Thanks, Pareltje!

Ohh Red that lighting is perfect, the colors are just glowing <3

Red

Thank you, jeg, BWeaves, Pareltje, and battah.
I did not visit the Louvre this trip, but I think my favorite lady in there is Venus di Milo. Pictures cannot do justice to her beauty.

Today is my last full day in Paris, and it was cloudy, cold, and misty. Which means my hair looks horrible while my pearl ring looks great. Another world famous landmark that you should recognize, even out of focus.

20180323_163627.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Yep, now you’re visiting the gargoyles! Have a great last day and safe travels home. Amazing how that SOC mirrors the rainbow exactly.

Red

Right again, jeg. It sounds like Paris weather should be a bit warmer next week.

This SoC mabe is mostly blue, but there is a rainbow of colors culminating in the tiniest sliver of red at one edge. My designer suggested this setting because it allows the near edge to be exposed, and show that lovely red, and still protect most of the edge of the pearl. You gotta love diffused light for showing pearls at their best.