• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Katbran

MSC - I love your 'inspired' necklace !! And summer is on the way.... eventually... certainly feels like the ocean to me !

Purr - wonderful wonderful layers !!! Loving all the necklaces.

jeg- I do love that bubble rope , I made two like that early last year and came close to not selling them. (but then I hate to part with anything hence the bins of pearls..) I love it .. so fresh !

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you so much, Katbran! I hope you have kept some things for yourself, too!

battah

Been out of the loop here - Purr those layers are FABULOUS!! I love how the MOP and gold play with the pearls, just gorgeous. You're such a whiz at putting things together.

MSC, beautiful!

jeg, love those colors!

Pareltje, that's some impressive sculpting!

BWeaves

Hahah, I love the snow women!!!

JEG: I love your rope. It reminds me of my Everything Bagel rope, which I love, too. And before I read your comment, I also thought some of the pearls in the tin cup looked liked little birds. Amazing.

BWeaves

For show and tell today, I have a tell. Sorry, no photo.

I wore an intensely turquoise sweater to work with 3 strands of akoya ropes and akoya stud earrings.
My turquoise tights matched my sweater, and I wore a grey skirt with a swan on it.
I also wore blue diamond rings that matched the sweater and tights.

My co-irkers pointed out all the bright, matching turquoise pieces, and one guy said it made my look like a super hero.
So I jumped up and put my hands on my hips, in superhero pose, and yelled, "Pearl Girl."

battah

BWeaves, I assume you're working on weaving an amazing pearl-embellished cape to go with that outfit, right?

battah

Keeping it simple today, just earrings.

Indoseapearls WSSP with PP blossoms setting

KaySD

I love the snow women with pearls!

Jeg, that is a great combo of necklaces!

Go Pearl Girl!

Battah, those earrings are so lovely. Did you make them?

battah

Thank you MSC, Katbran, GemGeek, KaySD, and Pareltje! Kay, I did, I've been fiddling with little floral designs lately. I want to do a matching pendant but I don't have any large pearls to match the little ones. That'll be another item on my shopping list, I guess! I got the little ones from Kojima and love them, they're dyed freshies but have colors very similar to Tahitians in real life. I keep making myself stuff with them, they're pretty.