• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

KaySD

I love the snow women with pearls!

Jeg, that is a great combo of necklaces!

Go Pearl Girl!

Battah, those earrings are so lovely. Did you make them?

battah

Thank you MSC, Katbran, GemGeek, KaySD, and Pareltje! Kay, I did, I've been fiddling with little floral designs lately. I want to do a matching pendant but I don't have any large pearls to match the little ones. That'll be another item on my shopping list, I guess! I got the little ones from Kojima and love them, they're dyed freshies but have colors very similar to Tahitians in real life. I keep making myself stuff with them, they're pretty.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks BWeaves, Kay and Battah! I was thinking the same thing, Battah- now BWeaves needs a cape! Battah, I like your earrings. I am looking forward to seeing what else you are creating. I love flowers!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Tiny pearl days-
Two tiny strands that were gifts I received in the 70’s. A baby Akoya and the other was called a Biwa, but who knows if it’s from Japan or China...
The pink strand is from Pratima Designs in Maui. Tiny pink pearls with an 18kt gold flower pendant.

112B027F-CA7F-4AEE-91E1-70679A3E6E91.jpg

DFAE8493-FA42-4FB5-86C5-E98AFF14AFCB.jpg

A delicate freshwater strand from Simply Adorned. The iridescent colors go from blue to pink.

6343FB2A-C09B-44DF-AEC3-6E32FF0F6215.jpg

Katbran

Thank you MSC, Katbran, GemGeek, KaySD, and Pareltje! Kay, I did, I've been fiddling with little floral designs lately. I want to do a matching pendant but I don't have any large pearls to match the little ones. That'll be another item on my shopping list, I guess! I got the little ones from Kojima and love them, they're dyed freshies but have colors very similar to Tahitians in real life. I keep making myself stuff with them, they're pretty.

I wish I had something but the only dyed pearls I have are a beautiful blue grey oval shape... There are some beautiful dyed black pearls out there ... some shockers too lol

jeg - lovely pendant and those Fiji are gorgeous!!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
The first day of spring is just around the corner!

Getting ready- (Pastel Tahitian strand from Carolyn Ehret)
BCAAEF80-F63A-4F3A-8A72-0717F0850C35.jpg

“Hoppy” Spring!
3F3719AF-4973-4B85-9FFA-3EA41D77C5C1.jpg