Clear All

• Thanks ladies! Keshi tin cup today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8634.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	374536

Comment

• That's gorgeous. I keep eyeing Tahitian tin cups on Komoka and Kojima websites.

Must wait until Ruckus. Must wait until Ruckus.

Comment

• Thank you ladies.
        The Ombre is a strand I rehomed from Pkinnew and it's from PP. I restrung it with Pattye beaders secret and took out 6 pearls to make a pair of ombre earring dangles. I'll try and take a pic later today.
        The rope you see is a tahitian strand from gyso pearls attached to the ombre using interlocking clasp. I brought both on a work trip thinking I would use them separately but turns out they work together.

The coconut ring will take a while to reach me. I got it sent to my relative who lives in the states and we be travelling to singapore in early June. I'll most definitely post hand shots when it arrives.
        It was such a pleasure working with Josh.

Comment

• PW those diamond inserts are so interesting. Would you have the link?

BW glorious whites. I find myself not wearing whites often coz it feels more formal. I should take them out for a spin!

Snaippy I've been lusting for a keshi tincup. Yours is delicious and delicate.

Comment

• I adore keshi, and I adore tin cups...yours is lovely!!
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• That is a really pretty Keshi Cup ! I love the colour of the pearls
              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• very sweet, sanippy! looks perfect on you!

Comment

• Sanippy: I'm sorry, I must have missed the post with your name change. Who were you before?

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                    Sanippy: I'm sorry, I must have missed the post with your name change. Who were you before?
                    Hanadama

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanippy View Post
                      PP's 20% off everything has started (I think) and I snapped up another strand of 8-10mm silver ovals.
                      Which ones are those? I've always admired them but aren't sure which lot they come from on the PP site.

Comment

• SAnippy, I was eyeing this strand too possibly to make my 8-10mm silver ovals into a rope. I'm happy you got it. I'm curious as to what the subtle blue and green overtones look like IRL. I can't wait to see more pictures from you.

New strand:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	374515

Edited to add: NO MORE pearls for me!!![/QUOTE]

OH you are speaking too soon. Don't forget about the tahitian sale too.

Comment

• Hanadama => Sanippy !!! Got it! Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmd2014 View Post
                            Which ones are those? I've always admired them but aren't sure which lot they come from on the PP site.
                            Here is the listing! https://www.pearlparadise.com/produc...pearl-necklace

I assumed there were multiple strands as the listing did not state that it was OOAK however my strand appears to match the photo and it sold out as soon as I bought it. So perhaps it was OOAK after all?

Here is the listing for the sale batch from a few months ago. I think there were 7 strands available and a few of us here have them. https://www.pearlparadise.com/produc...pearl-necklace
                            Last edited by Sanippy; 05-05-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bailey1856 View Post
                              SAnippy, I was eyeing this strand too possibly to make my 8-10mm silver ovals into a rope. I'm happy you got it. I'm curious as to what the subtle blue and green overtones look like IRL. I can't wait to see more pictures from you.

New strand:

[ATTACH]50876[/ATTACH]

Edited to add: NO MORE pearls for me!!!
                              OH you are speaking too soon. Don't forget about the tahitian sale too.[/QUOTE]

Ooh the Tahitian sale! Yeah you are totally right I think the overtones will be quite subtle. My other silver ovals look pure silver from a normal viewing distance. But I can see the prettiest shimmers of colour. I'll post some photos when they arrive!
                              Last edited by Sanippy; 05-05-2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Kalmen-Go to the Gempacked.com website, item PAW46057.

Comment

Working...
                                X