Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves, love the double necklaces with the swan on the T-shirt- very classy.
Sanippy- such lustrous tahitians!

Thanks, Katbran! I love snow globes, too! Thank you, Cathy! Yes, I did make the bears. These are from maybe 15 years ago, though.

Sanippy, love your Tahitians!
jeg, you MADE those bears??? Pearls & bears - how adorable!! Yes, we had snow here too. A little slippery driving on Sat evening but gone today!

Oh my goodness, jeg, you made those bears? They're beautiful! What special little things to have <3 My kids would lose their minds if I knew how to make them something like that. They're precious.

Thank you, Kalmen, Sunseeker, Battah and Cathy! It was a hobby/business for many years but It was in addition to a full time job and it got to be a lot of work. I will incorporate a few more in future pictures. All were made a long time ago, but I kept a collection.

The little girls have faux pearls on their hats-
E03DF228-1F89-4542-86CB-EAD6C92C6385.jpg

1EA9DC58-93D5-4938-9446-BD6C6F6C667C.jpg

Today is one of my favorites- crazy Fiji colors and shapes-

69976B27-4311-4225-B1F3-CD090921FA13.jpg

Thank you, thank you, Sunseeker, GemGeek, JerseyPearl and BWeaves!!

Thanks so much, Katbran! “Back in the day” there was a large network of teddy bear artists that spread around the world. There were many gatherings for conventions and shows. I have lifelong friends because of this connection, much like some of the pearl friends I have come to know.

Jersey Pearl, she is referring to Catherine Cardellini, as CC.

Back