• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much, Katbran! “Back in the day” there was a large network of teddy bear artists that spread around the world. There were many gatherings for conventions and shows. I have lifelong friends because of this connection, much like some of the pearl friends I have come to know.

Jersey Pearl, she is referring to Catherine Cardellini, as CC.

Katbran

Last edited:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much Katbran, Battah and Pareltje! Katbran, I recognize Catherine’s wonderful work! It’s fun that most of the artists had a distinct and recognizable style.

Purranha

Hi Ladies! I'm wearing something new and different today... I have layered a multi-colored T-keshi rope with some beautiful Impala and Hawk pieces with horns made out of abalone shells.

Tahitian Keshis are from Sarah/Kojima, and the rest of the pieces are from Heather Benjamin Jewelry. I discovered her pieces when she visited Hisano & Jeremy at the little h booth at NY_NOW, and I practically stalked her back to her booth and bought the exact set of layering necklace she was wearing lol. Her items are not pearls, but she uses a lot of abalone and MOP shell horns that plays beautifully with pearls and I love layering them together! Really loving this set! :eek:

FullSizeRender-3.jpgFullSizeRender-4.jpgFullSizeRender-5.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Such interesting layers, Purr- so unique! Love the colors in the abolone horn.

baby nurse

Purranha, I LOVE this!! These are amazing together. If I’m ever (fingers crossed!) in that neck of the woods again, I will take a close look at her pieces.

CathyKeshi

That is a spectacular look, Purranha ... so creative and fascinating ... LOVE!

Purranha

Purranha, I LOVE this!! These are amazing together. If I’m ever (fingers crossed!) in that neck of the woods again, I will take a close look at her pieces.

BN, she is actually returning to NYC for a smaller trade show Capsule this upcoming weekend. I may go play/roam around. I'll take more detailed pictures of her booth and share if people are interested! Haha I was running around too much the last time to take more pics of her items!

2thdktr

Purranha- the new pieces are beautiful, especially layered with the keshis. They have almost a southwestern feel- or even Native American ,especially those really terrific earrings. I love layering my pearls with my other jewelry that I own. I think it really brings out the pearls and lets me enjoy all my pieces.

Last edited:

GemGeek

Pearlista
Thanks for sharing those amazing pieces. Wow - the earrings look fabulous on you!