• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

battah

jeg, love your reworked strand! That’s some seriously gorgeous luster.

BW I just adore your swan, it’s so lovely!

Today’s look - I removed a few pairs of GSSP from my harvest strand to get it to the right length, and turned them into earrings. They’re wrapped with a tiny loop at either end so I can wear them reversed like this, or flip one to make the pair symmetrical. The ear wires are all I had on hand when I made them but I’ll be swapping them out, I don’t love them this way.

8A5B5492-1BD1-492E-82D8-1FD3D11713C0.jpg

battah

jeg, love your reworked strand! That’s some seriously gorgeous luster.

BW I just adore your swan, it’s so lovely!

Today’s look - I removed a few pairs of GSSP from my harvest strand to get it to the right length, and turned them into earrings. They’re wrapped with a tiny loop at either end so I can wear them reversed like this, or flip one to make the pair symmetrical. The ear wires are all I had on hand when I made them but I’ll be swapping them out, I don’t love them this way.

View attachment 58640

battah

Hmm is PG mixing things up? I just posted my earrings for today and it put them a page back, and the time stamps all seem off...

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, Jersey Pearl, Marianne, Katbran, Pareltje, and BWeaves!! Ok, I guess I am fortunate the only critters in my yard are squirrels burying things.

BWeaves

Happy Valentine's Day, Pearl Lovers!!!

Ruby heart earrings with akoya drops.

fullsizeoutput_548.jpg

My birthday choker (the small one) with my new baroque akoya necklace (the big one). And Mom's ruby swan. This is the first time I've worn a brooch on a T-shirt. I usually pin them to tweed jacket lapels. I love how the bird on the shirt is looking at the brooch.

fullsizeoutput_547.jpg

I think my camera in my phone is going bad. My selfies seem to be very pixelated any more.

P.S. If you look really close in the left side of the last photo, there's a watercolor of several swans.

CathyKeshi

BWeaves, your birds are all adorable, and those are my favorite earrings ... so perfect for Valentine's Day :)

SunSeeker

jeg, your pearl critters are adorable, but real rodents UGH, no thank you! Unfortunately, we have snakes around here. So if you hear me scream in LA it's b/c I saw another copperhead. Jeg, love love love your remix ropes, perfectly paired against your pink top. BW, your earrings and swans are so elegant, as always. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, Battah and Sunseeker! Snakes, eewwwww, I would be screaming, too! Battah, those earrings look great on you! BWeaves, your sweet earrings were perfect for Valentine’s Day, or any other day!

CathyKeshi

oh, no .... please ... let's not talk about sssssssssss ............................

BWeaves

Sssssss ............. Swans?

IMG_4219.jpg

Swans and bunnies. My weaknesses. The watercolor of the swans is by Ray Comazzi, a local artist. I've had guests think his paintings were photos.

Last edited:

Sanippy

Stunning BWeaves!

Baby Ts from PP, mismatched studs from Ocean Cove and Kamoka bracelet today.

C59D3045-3658-4642-9110-51821BE16933.jpg

264559DB-0AF6-4D0D-BC6F-E808EE866CCA.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Last week it looked like spring, this morning I woke up to snow! Brrrr...

E466F4AD-DF00-4B52-8584-819854B6E9A2.jpg