• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

GemGeek

Pearlista
I keep thinking that if I had that set, I might wear it every day for a few weeks because it's that perfect! :)

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Just finished this piece made out of mostly freshwater pearls, but also a few Tahitian keshi thrown in there. And lots of beads from travels over the years, including 2 visits to Florence. :)
IMG_9179.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
What a fun mix, MSC. I have a huge collection of beach finds, so the cowries stand out to me!

lary007

I love how playful that is, MSC! So versatile. I feel like you could wear it with so many different looks!

Purranha

As you all know I'm kinda obsessed with my new layering set so I've been wearing them a lot lol.

I wore the long hawk rope in reverse with the toggle on the bottom since my black tank has a V-shaped mesh insert so I wanted a bit of a V-necklace shape than the rounded bottom. I loved how it turned out!
IMG_1550.jpg

Added yet another layer of petite Tahitians to the layer and wore this to the office today.
IMG_1631.jpg

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
Thank you, BWeaves, PD, Cathy, jeg, lary, Purr, and Pattye! It was a fun one to make :) I think I may make a similar bracelet in the future, but skip the knotting for that one.

Purr, love the hawk and the horn, so pretty! I especially love the keshi strands from Kojima, those are really something.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
A pearl medley rope from Kojima, and a tin cup from Simply Adorned. There are several pearls in the tin cup that look like little birds to me.

801EDD7C-A9DB-42F3-A7CF-57D3EACB2CA5.jpg