Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh how beautiful, your necklace is a masterpiece.
    I love my old akoyas and to see them done into a stunning necklace like yours mixed with the kasumi is wonderful.
    Enjoy!
    Happy Huku
    Queensland
    Australia

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
      Happy Huku, nothing as lovely as that necklace is ever "old fashioned" ... what are the red beads? Ruby, garnet ... ? VERY pretty!
      Thank you Cathy, apparently the red beads are rubies. As the old akoyas 'died' and the string got shorter, I had to find some 'fillers', the beads were a gift.
      Happy Huku
      Queensland
      Australia

Comment

• Ahh, Pkinnew, those are some proper, near-golden ivory tones. I love the colors in this piece.

Comment

• Hello everyone! I'm feeling rather lousy today so I thought i need a picker upper so i decided to take pictures of some etsy finds.
          Here are the vendor pics of the pendant (pearl looks like these IRL surprisingly)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	pendant.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	358166Click image for larger version

Name:	tpendant.jpg
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	358167
          my own pictures of ring, studs, and pendant

Name:	IMGP4496.jpg
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	358168Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP4494.jpg
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	358169Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP4498.jpg
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	358170
          The pendant is really taking on the color of my top so it looks very different from above

Name:	IMGP4516.jpg
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	358171

Now I need some endorphins...must...go...workout...if only working out is like buying pearls, no motivation needed.

Comment

• Lovely pictures! At least pearls don't contain calories...delicious yet light enough to enjoy each and every day.
            http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
            Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I love justifying pearl purchases!

Comment

• This ring is starting to become one of my favorite accessories. I HAD to take a picture with a bright yellow leaf. It's overcast but the bright yellow leaves on my lawn is enough to make me cheerful.

Name:	2014-10-28 12.16.33.jpg
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	358261

Comment

• That is a lovely ring, Bailey1856. What is the size and the overtones?

Comment

• Tucs, it is 11.5mm with a blue green body and a slight peacock overtone

Comment

• Thanks Bailey, beautiful pearls, and the pink in your shirt makes them look even more striking!

Comment

• What a great ring! So simple, but so elegant.
                        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I really like your taste in pearls and clothes! Thank you for the visual treats on these short-sunlight days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tucs View Post
                            Thanks Bailey, beautiful pearls, and the pink in your shirt makes them look even more striking!
                            You're welcome Tucs, and thank you. I feel like I have to coordinate my clothes now with whatever pearl I like to wear that day

Comment

• Originally posted by JerseyPearl View Post
                              What a great ring! So simple, but so elegant.
                              JerseyPearl, thank you. I like the simplicity of it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by lisa c View Post
                                I really like your taste in pearls and clothes! Thank you for the visual treats on these short-sunlight days.
                                Thanks LisaC! Before pearls, the things i love the most are clothes and makeup. I always felt better when I was all done up before leaving the house. It was hard with my kids were so young though, so busy no time for even combing my hair let alone apply some makeup. Now they're a little bit older I can finally feel like myself again. Like 21 again, NOT! I wish

Comment

Working...
                                X