• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

GemGeek

Pearlista
La Corsetiere and Baby Nurse, those are so different from each other, and yet each incredibly lustrous and luscious. I am enjoying this photo resurgence soooooo much! :)

Sea Urchin

Love those ripples, Baby Nurse.

La Corsatiere- That really is a great idea for stringing those beautiful Tahitians!

BAS

La Corsatiere -- huge Tahitians and such a unique way to string. They look great on you.

baby nurse -- those ripples are so metallic and heavenly.

Today I wore my newish triple Art Deco golden akoya from kiwipaul, metallic fireballs dangles, and my GSS ring from Mikeyy. I loved pikinnew's overview of the pearls she wore the other day, so I did the same:

Click image for larger version  Name:	neck shot 1-23-15.jpg Views:	1 Size:	27.5 KB ID:	358714

Click image for larger version  Name:	fireball earshot 1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	26.1 KB ID:	358715

Click image for larger version  Name:	fireball earshot 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	26.4 KB ID:	358716

Click image for larger version  Name:	FU ring.jpg Views:	1 Size:	25.0 KB ID:	358717

Click image for larger version  Name:	today's combo 1-23-15.jpg Views:	1 Size:	36.2 KB ID:	358718

Last edited by a moderator:

Sea Urchin

BAS- Lovely! I especially like the pairings that aren't matchy-matchy. So many different combinations are possible.

I would love to see some of these fabulous pearl collections all together. I might put mine in a big pile and take some pics. Hey, wouldn't it be neat to get the best photo blown up, frame it, and hang it on the bedroom, bathroom, or dressing room wall. :)

Katbran

Boy seeing that clasp really brings back memories of my mums jewellery box...my sister and I going in and sitting in front of the mirror trying things on .. adding more and more pendants (we love the animal ones..elephants with emerald eyes or leopards with ruby )... pinned them to our clothes till we sparkeled like little Christmas trees. There was a strand of pearls with a similar clasp ... very creamy as I recall. But all stolen by an ex husband .. sigh.. I'll just have to look at BAS's photos for the memories ! So lovely BAS .. I'm glad you snapped that necklace up ! Such a classic.

Bailey1856

It's not in action yet but will be as soon as it arrives. I've been eyeing this stretch bracelet from PP and it's now on sale. I just bought one. Yay!!! I asked for dark "cooler" overtones. Here's PP's website sample.
stretch bracelet.jpg

baby nurse

Thanks, GemGeek, Sea Urchin, and BAS!

Bailey, I love those ringed stretch bracelets. I bought two silver ones from PP this past summer and I get a lot of wear out of them. The dark one pictured above has great luster.

baby nurse

These are copper ripples I bought during the 2013 PP BF sale. They're featured in the sale announcement on the Blog.

Black-Friday-Announcement.jpg

PPcopper.jpg

PPcopper1.jpg

PPcoppersun.jpg

BAS

baby nurse -- I love that you added the original advertisement to your post! What clasp did it come with?

GemGeek

Pearlista
BAS, I am a set girl, but I love your mix!
Baby Nurse, I know how hard it can be to catch the beauty of those pearls in a photo and you did an outstanding job. The colors in the second photo are meltingly lovely.

baby nurse

Thank you so much, BAS, Jersey Pearl, and GemGeek :) !

BAS, the strand came with a white gold ball clasp, the shiny kind.

Bailey1856

Baby nurse, it does have great luster. I love the silver kind too. One is good and two is even better.
Jersey Pearl, four or five for me would be perfect. It's my first purchase from PP so I thought i'll start with one.

baby nurse

I really like this Tahitian pendant on iolite beads. I purchased it from Sarah at Kojima Pearls about 2 years ago. I think the little cap may be vermeil gold and it's held up very well-- as golden as the day I bought it!

TahitianKojima3.jpg

KojimaTahitianpend1.jpg

KojimaTahitianpend2.jpg