Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Off to Dad's this morning. The Swan from Pacific Pearls, and dyed freshwater drops from Kojima on my own hoops.

IMG_2536.jpeg

IMG_2537.jpeg
IMG_2538.jpeg

I went with the "more is more" tahitian look today. Rope of baroque circled tahitians that I assembled from a few lots from wenpearls on etsy, my category killer pendant from Jac, my first tahitian (still favorite) strand of baroques from PP, and finally a pair of green studs also from Jac.

View attachment 468646View attachment 468647

Also, I'll take pictures of the new SoC babies I got today once I get home! Eek!
Gorgeous Black Beauties!

View attachment 468650
View attachment 468654

My pictures do no justice! I almost think I may just collect some more of these baroque SoC pearls and eventually make a tin cup bracelet or maybe a necklace. The one on the left has a lot of pink overtones in person and the one on the left is greenish blue. Really unlike any other pearls I have.
View attachment 468652

View attachment 468653

I think the mabe is destined for a ring. I think I lean towards rose gold to bring out the pink even more!
Glad you got a pair! Won't have the problems associated with driving and watching SoC pearls! ;)
The Mabe could be a concern if you turn it into a ring: try not to drive & pearl! Best make a pendant with it!

Just kidding...anything you end up with: Please share with us! Would love to see how these turn out.

Back