Who's excited for the PP Monday?

Does anyone already own a multicolor freshadama necklace? I would love to see what colors are like in a 'casual' picture. I am very tempted to buy one, I know it's a great value, but somehow I don't want a necklace with a lot of contrast like whites and lavenders being in the same necklace. I wonder if it's possible to find a strand with subtle colors, and may be with no lavenders at all... I have actually PM-d Jeremy about that but I still would like to receive your feedback on gem grade multicolors. Are they usually very bright? I've seen pictures of the gem grade necklace from TPO, it's gorgeous, but are there more pics anywhere in the forum? Thank you!

I'm having some buyer's remorse about the multi-color Freshdama's.

Maybe see if you can return them? If you're not delighted with them.

There will always be something beautiful to buy at Pearl Paradise (perhaps something you *really* can't live without) and I'll bet they will understand that the money is destined to return their way anyway! :D

That's the way it is!
-CarolK

oh crap! the prices changed this morning! *hand wring*

I'm not buying anything - had to buy a new washing machine today, quite unexpectedly. It's a shame, I could have bought a large freshadama strand with that money... sigh...

>oh crap! the prices changed this morning!

Is that the 'holiday sale' advertised on the front page?

Yes. The first discount page was private. The second is for the public. We figured we would give everyone on our list a chance at it first and then change prices and make it public.

>We figured we would give everyone on our list a chance at it first and then change prices and make it public.

I gather that's 'prior customers', yes?

--Pearl (Who found her way here by way of thepearloutlet, after doing Christmas shopping there, then researching more on what I was getting (the Vietnamese akoyas to be more precise). Haven't purchased from pearlparadise as of now yet.).

Last edited:
Okay, here is the pink Freshadama strand I picked up, modified a bit. I bought the 16" strand, but even 18" necklaces are a bit uncomfortable on me, so I knew I would have to "flesh it out" a bit. I did so with some keshi pearls that I got from waimeamomi and I really like the way it turned out. It is 21 1/2 inches now and I had 4 pearls left over for earrings.

Attachments

• Pink Freshadama med.jpg
    Pink Freshadama med.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 44
Okay, here is the pink Freshadama strand I picked up, modified a bit. I bought the 16" strand, but even 18" necklaces are a bit uncomfortable on me, so I knew I would have to "flesh it out" a bit. I did so with some keshi pearls that I got from waimeamomi and I really like the way it turned out. It is 21 1/2 inches now and I had 4 pearls left over for earrings.

That's an excellent recycled piece! :D

DK :)

Ho, nice job Boo. Good to see the pearls in action. I got mine on Thurs. as well, but I haven't figured any of it out. I think I'm going to have to send back the freshadama mixed strand. Very pretty, but you know it doesn't really work on me. I got the 16" white freshadamas for my sisters birthday, but now I'm worried about them being to short. I also have the 60" mixed pearl strand from PO that I think I may send back since I ordered the mixed loose rounds. I need have a minute to stop and THINK! Sigh, take a breath. Great pearls, Boo!

Boo, they are beautiful... a neck shot, maybe?? Please?

Here you are! Another photo from the "hold the camera at arm's length and press the button" school of fashion photography :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_4377md.jpg
    IMG_4377md.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 48
That's a nice statement piece!

DK :)

Boo

Boo

Boo,
Thanks for the neck shot. It is much better than the coil strand. The keshi/round combination is very special. The color looks great on you. Bravo!

Here you are! Another photo from the "hold the camera at arm's length and press the button" school of fashion photography :rolleyes:

Boo, thanks for obliging! I liked the pearls in the coiled shot, but now I can see how great they look on you - you must love wearing this piece - it is, as someone said, a great statement piece - but still feminine and elegant. Very nice.

Very nice! I would love to make something similar, but good keshis that are also a color match are so hard to find!

Back