Who's excited for the PP Monday?

This is fodder for the "to peach or not to peach" debate. I have a few other pink/peach necklaces that are nice in and of themselves, but they don't really do much for me when worn. However, I think this particular color is just about perfect - the pearls look so luminous! I don't know which Christmas elf at PP chose this strand for my shipping box, but they must have used some magic to pair me with these particular beauties :D

Very nice! I would love to make something similar, but good keshis that are also a color match are so hard to find!

I was very lucky - waimeamomi had these keshi on her Etsy page and I had been eyeing them for a while, then finally committed once I made the PP purchase. I bought 3 strands from her, so I had a lot of pearls to choose from to pick out the proper colors to use with the Freshadamas.

I've developed a real fondness for lavenders, but I must say those peachy/pinks are really lovely. The keishi give your eye a place to rest as you look at the freshadamas. Helps the luster of the strand stand out. Talented Boo!

Boo, they look even better on the neck. You have such a great eye (and steady hands!). ;)

Hope this isn't out of line. I am going to be returning the 16"white Freshadamas and the 18" mulit-color Freshadamas I purchased. They're gorgeous, but the one strand was for my sister's birthday, and I have learned she got a strand already, and the multis I just can't keep for many reasons. If anyone would like them for the first day PP price, please PM me. I also have a PO 60" multi color strand of FW that was a specisl, 150 and it came with an 18" color gradiated strand that I will be sending back unless someone would like it at purchase price (with the freebie). They have barely been out of the boxes. Sorry, I hope I'm not stepping on toes.

Back