Two Crazy Pearl Lovers head to Pearl Paradise.

GemGeek-- thanks for the picture of our star pearl hosts!

I just watched the video and you were all amazing. Newberry, wearing the perfect clothes and modeling all of those gorgeous pearls and showing us around. Lilliefuzzysocks, wonderful narration and interviews, and I couldn't take my eyes off your stunning SS necklace. Julie added beautifully to the back and forth.

My wish is that there is a next time, and Lilliefuzzysocks wears her cherry Tahitians. :D

I loved the fireballs and the Edison best. Yes, it would be amazing to see their color better, but actual buyers can probably request a photo right? I don't think livechat would be my thing, but juliebeth you were great and so were your pearls.

Lucy and Ethel, you did an amazing job and you both looked lovely! Thank you for showing us all of the behind the scenes happenings at PP, it was very interesting. I can't wait for more details on John's custom jewelry work! lillefuzzysocks your white SS pearl strand is gorgeous ~ newberry did a fantastic job picking it out. Newberry, I am super in love with your baroque white SS bracelet ~ please post photos and details :cool: Enjoy your weekend and try not to cause too much trouble, haha ;D

Our Dear Pattye is the bracelet extraordinary designer. I just picked up 2 more from her. LFS is going to take pictures today of all three of them so she will post them next week. PM Pattye so she can make some for you too. The white ss bracelet matches the 74 inch tin cup necklace Pattye made for me last year. Trouble is LFS and my middle name ;) but we do have so much fun!

I've tried twice to watch the show but the Internet here is just too slow! I can't believe we're going to be the last ones to see it, but I did hear that Lucy and Ethel were amazing! Ok, back to the wedding;)

Your PP team was terrific, too! You'll see.

Happy wedding!!!

yay happy wedding! and glad i could add to the webcast. :) i always have questions to ask, and if there's someone going through reams of gorgeous pearls, well, i'm going to ask!

i seriously need some white SSP, somehow. oh, i do. between newberry's bracelets and lilliefuzzysocks' strand (and the video with that tray of LOTS OF STRANDS) i am seriously jonesin'.

Our Dear Pattye is the bracelet extraordinary designer. I just picked up 2 more from her. LFS is going to take pictures today of all three of them so she will post them next week. PM Pattye so she can make some for you too. The white ss bracelet matches the 74 inch tin cup necklace Pattye made for me last year. Trouble is LFS and my middle name ;) but we do have so much fun!

Thank you so much for the details! I was thinking when I watched the video that it looked similar to your new blue tahitian bracelet you recently posted photos of. I will definitely PM Pattye. Looking forward to the photos :cool:

It was so entertaining to watch the video with Newberry, Lilliefuzzysocks and Juliebeth wearing their gorgeous pearls. When the video started, I could not take my eyes off LFS's stunning south sea necklace ! WOw! Juliebeth, your colour shifting strand was from PP last month's special? Got a similar strand myself. Newberry was fantastic at modelling and the few dangling earrings you wore looked really good on you.:cool:

Julie Beth, Thank you so much for chatting with us. We were two pearl lovers chatting with our friends and were so lucky to be given access to "The PP Vault". We hope to meet you in person someday. ((((((Hugs)))))) LFS

elisha, yep, the color-shifting 32-inch strand from the sale! i couldn't resist. it is just unreal!

aww, lilliefuzzysocks, thanks! it was totally fun, and i'd do it again in a heartbeat - LOVED how fun y'all were to talk to and how equally pearl-obsessed you are. you and newberry are so awesome! my husband has been tolerating any pearl-talk that i do, and nods at appropriate times and all that. heck, he's even complimented strands i've made. but still. so happy to find a crowd. :)

((((hugs back!))))

Really enjoyed watching the replay of that! I didn't realize at first that it was a couple of posters from here - I thought you worked there. Excellent job! And juliebeth, you were great, too! I kept wanting to pause it and look at the different things so it took a long time to get through it. I think I need some color-shifting pearls....

And here are my white metallic pearls, transferred to new findings from Nina Designs...

20130824_155828.jpg

And with my two favorite rings... :)

20130824_155929.jpg

GemGeek They look beautiful with their new findings which are very cool by the way!

GemGeek -- Wow, what a different look! I wouldn't have "recognized" them. Ear shots, please.

Really enjoyed watching the replay of that! I didn't realize at first that it was a couple of posters from here - I thought you worked there. Excellent job! And juliebeth, you were great, too! I kept wanting to pause it and look at the different things so it took a long time to get through it. I think I need some color-shifting pearls....

Thanks Anne but if we worked there we probably would be fired in the first 2 minutes for being so silly. We are just a couple of very lucky girls getting to play in the vault big girls dress up.

Blaire,
Beautiful pearls with pretty gold design. Did you make the pretty findings? Your rings are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

You are too modest! You two and Hanaleimom are the 3 most savvy pearl shoppers I have ever seen in action! I thought your presentation was THRILLING! (at least to pearl lovers! You obviously love it and you not only are experts, you have excellent eyes for the subtleties of pearls. I am so totally in favor of you doing something like that again!!!!! It was so refreshing to see real pearl lovers and not just pretty little models showing the pearls. Those TV people have to read scripts, you guys already know what to say!

Back