Pearl Chat at Pearl Paradise 3 - 28 - 14

lilliefuzzysocks

Jeremy and Newberry are going to be chatting about pearls at 1pm on March 28. I hope he shows his latest finds from the HongKong trip. If pictures he posted on the blog are any indication of what is in that vault we are in for a very good time.

That is a good time for me. I assume that is Pacific Time, which means I should be able to make most of the chat by starting my weekend a little bit early. I can hardly wait.:)

Yes, Pacific time. It is going to be so much fun looking in that vault at all the new pearls.

Pearl Chat

Pearl Chat

As a new poster here, and with my first Pearl Paradise necklace ordered, I really look forward to tomorrow's chat.

If the chat room is full, keep trying as usually people sign off now and then. Otherwise, they will post a link to the video and you can watch later at your leisure. :)

Thank you for the information; I hope to join the Pearl Chat in a little while. Does anyone know how many people are permitted to sign in?

I managed to figure it all out just in time to see the live broadcast; my first ... was so excited to see my Champagne Keshi pearl strand with the little red dots for the diamonds! Thanks for showing them on air!!

I watched it later; fascinating discussion about using gel nucleuses to blow out the pearl sac, in order to put a baroque shaped bead inside.

Thank you, Marianne; I admit to a bit of nervous anticipation ...

I watched it later; fascinating discussion about using gel nucleuses to blow out the pearl sac, in order to put a baroque shaped bead inside.

YES, me too! I've been on pins and needles waiting for the details of this latest experiment!

Thanks very much, Jeremy and Newberry for the chat and all the gorgeous pearls!

Back