Two Crazy Pearl Lovers head to Pearl Paradise.

lilliefuzzysocks

Tomorrow afternoon Newberry, my husband and I are heading to Pearl Paradise. We are going to view the August specials and the items Jeremy and Hisano selected on their last trip to Hong Kong. We are so excited because many of these items are one of a kind or very limited in number. Newberry just got off the phone to reconfirm our arrival time and they asked if we would like to do a video chat to show you the items we are looking at. The video chat will be starting at 2pm PST and the link will be posted on the Pearl Paradise blog. If you want to see anything else, please post your requests and we will go into ?The Vault? and get them out.

To view these special pearls, please check the blog tomorrow at 10:00 am PST when the curtain opens and the pearls appear.
http://blog.pearlparadise.com/

I hope to tune in tomorrow at 2.

I bought the double souffl? strand in white (which I love!). I'd be interested to see the other souffl?s they have in stock. Especially ones with color. I hope the connection is good so the pictures are clear...

Have a marvelous time and best wishes to the happy couple!

Ha Ha - you shameless pearl hussies!!! ;) I will be working and can't watch what you're clutching in your fevered hands. Just be sure to show me any booty you take with you, in Santa Barbara! Enjoy!

I bet the blog will stay up like the last one did so you won't miss a thing if you tune in later.

GemGeek you know us so well. :) shameless pearl hussies but more on the lines of Lucy and Ethel.

I can't believe that Edison pearl is still for sale. Its like mine, but round. OOooh, those purple metallic earrings! My Goodness!

John can cast findings or carve custom wax models. You're in trouble now! :)

Thanks for doing the soiree!
I joined the group for the first time. It was fun "meeting" you and seeing the reactions to the goodies! Now I want to know how to "play" next time...:confused:

I missed the live broadcast, but I am watching the rerun, as I write. Pearl TV! Live and right at you! I hope you do events like this often in the future! Cynde and Wendy, you are as good as it gets. Mwaah!

Was the first time I've used that live broadcast, and it kept dropping the picture. But very fun listening, and I'll watch the rerun soon! Some awesome pearls there, for sure! Also love than John is doing original gold work! Thank you so much Newberry and Lilliefuzzysocks!

I am watching the part where John is explaining mold work. What a fantastic idea to have him making stuff!!!! Unbelievable turn around time. I wish the idea the best success!

We were laughing out loud with the banter between you both and JulieBeth. You draw us in, with comfortable friendliness. I enjoyed learning about the photography. That is quite a light box! Learning what kelven temperature lights to use was, um, illuminating. John did a wonderful presentation of his craft. I liked that he had examples of each step of the way and explained them so well.

When I go to the link, the video won't play. It opens up to a split screen of four other videos. Do you know if I am doing something wrong? :)

Back