Thanks again to PP

Isabelle35

I folks! It's been quite I wile since I last posted here! Just wanted to share this. I was so excited today since my PP order came in. It is my second order at PP and I am thrilled with it. It's the graduated metallic freshadama bracelet. Can't stop staring at it. I though it looked nice beside my tahitian pearl shamballa bracelet. The central 10mm pearl is pink as I requested and just love those dark golden metallic lavender ones that really stand out. Thanks to the excellent service from PP! So here it is! Sorry, pics are a bit blurry. Will take better ones showing the metallic!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wonderful! Right on the wrist where we can appreciate them:D

Darn right GemGeek, will be carefull! Keep my eyes on the road, keep my eyes on the road!

Very, very nice :D I can see why you are so happy with it. Enjoy your new beauty.

Oh my! I want one of those shamballa bracelets!! The multi bracelet is quite lovely too :)

Thanks again gurlzzzzzzz!

Charmed one: the shamballa was actually bought from a member here: Cees. These pics charmed me me in the first place
image.jpg
image.jpg

I not a bracelet person but those are cool. And the other ones look like multicolored lights inside pearls. They almost don't look real they are so shiny. Pretty!

GemGeek: oops! Didn't mean to wake the pearl fever! Like if we need that!
Joanie: yes this was my first pearl bracelet and I wear it alot!

Isabelle: you have two very different bracelets, and yet they are both amazing, and look amazing together. Well done!
Linda.

Completely gorgeous! Those metallics are gorgeous, and the shambala bracelet is lovely.

Thanks battah! Really love it, and soooo practical to fully appreciate the pearls!

Wow. I had, until now, failed to realize how appealing a graduated bracelet could be - it hadn't even occurred to me, but I like it so much!

Back