Where to obtain cleaning cloths similar to PP’s

multichrome

Hey, there. I’ve looked at a lot of pearl cleaning cloths online, and it’s hard for me to tell via pics and reviews whether they’re the kind I’d prefer. The cloths that Pearl Paradise includes with each pearl purchase are my ideal product due to their weight, texture, and gentleness. I also like them for cleaning vintage jewelry, as they work amazingly well on metal tarnish (including silver) without damaging surfaces/finishes. (And wiithout chemicals or leaving residue!) I’ve run through almost all the cloths I’ve received with past PP orders, and would like to purchase some of similar quality. A lot of five or ten or even more would be ok! If you’re familiar with the PP pearl care cloth, do you have suggestions for me? Thanks for reading. My kitty says “HAI” and sends chirps and purrs!

Attachments

• IMG_3947.jpeg
    IMG_3947.jpeg
    745.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
G'Day @multichrome
I used to buy mine from Rio Grande at the Tucson Gem show, but later we found a company that offered them in large quantities and with our logo printed on them, so I stopped buying any other brands.
All of their cleaning cloths are good, but I prefer the "Clean + Care" cloth, which is pricier.

G'Day @multichrome
I used to buy mine from Rio Grande at the Tucson Gem show, but later we found a company that offered them in large quantities and with our logo printed on them, so I stopped buying any other brands.
All of their cleaning cloths are good, but I prefer the "Clean + Care" cloth, which is pricier.
Thank you for the info! As I’m not a jewelry professional, I don’t think I can purchase directly from Rio Grande, but I can look and see if what they stock is offered anywhere else. I appreciate your time!

See my recent post about this here:

See my recent post about this here:
Thank you! I think the chamois looks most like the texture I’m looking for! I’ll keep it on my short list.

I bought the chamois for cleaning our eyeglasses a few weeks ago. My DH just spent over $500 on 2 new pairs of eyeglasses and I wanted to be sure he had a good cleaning cloth for them. (He had a habit of wiping his glasses with tissues, which are terrible for lenses.)

I got one for my eyeglasses, too, which I just opened now to see what it's like. It's a bit satiny and a bit fuzzy. Not quite like the PP cloth but I'm sure it would work fine for wiping pearls too.

I have a package of CarPro Suede Microfiber cloths that are very similar in texture to what PP has. Bought them on Amazon.

Back