South Sea Perfection!

jshepherd

Those of you who came to the ruckus this year might remember this strand! It was loose pearls on a stick-board at the time and was in that photo with the hanadama and metallic whites. Here's the finished product!

The pearls are 13-14 mm, gem with a slight hint of rose. Our friends at KGH made the split-ball clasp with more than three carats of diamonds. The earrings were a design found by the customer on the Kailis website, and they were made by Takayas Mizuno (the same designer who made Hisano's ring).

10-29-12b copy.jpg

I'm sure the owner will feel like a princess! I know I would. :)

I know I am having a special birthday next month, but Jeremy, really, you shouldn't have.... ;)

Beautiful!

DK :)

Simply stunning, beautiful pearls and love the clasp.

Wow and gorgeous! I am curious, are these for sale or already sold? If still available, kindly e-mail me at aspan1976@yahoo.com with further details. Oh what's a "ruckus this year"?

Thanks.

I think those were pre-sold before they started collecting the pearls- The luster is just beautiful, isn't it?

That necklace is perfection in every way a SSP necklace can be. It is as good as Paspaley's own necklaces with the names of goddesses that toured the gem shoes in 2005. Those were going for 100k and north.

Back