SOC Birthday Present..Such Perfect timing.

BlackPearlDudeDC

Today is my Birthday and the ring arrived last night! A special someone told me to pick something out 3 days ago…never in a million years did I think it would get here for my birthday!;) The guys at PERLASHOP.COM are great!:eek: Thank you very much! It is a simple ring but it is very me, so I thought I'd share here. I will show it on and also in sunlight if anyone is interested?

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 26
  • SOCortez Ring.jpg
    SOCortez Ring.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 25
Happy birthday and enjoy your beautiful new ring!

Yes, of course, what a perfectly wonderful ring! And a perfect gift from a special someone. We never get enough of Sea of Cortez pearls, so photos please! I'm fortunate to have a few SofC pearls myself and they are treasures. Happy Birthday!!

Last edited:
Happy Huku- Thank You!
Pattye- Thank You and I'll try and get some pics when the fog clears (if it clears). Have a great day :)

Happy Birthday Dude :)
Sea of Cortez pearls are amazing in indirect light, so…. the sun can come out tomorrow :)

Happy birthday! It is a very simple but stunning design to showcase a gorgeous SOC mabe.

Happy Birthday! More photos ... ??? ... of course LOL :)

Thank you everyone (much appreciative of the kindness). I know it isn't a typical guy thing…but I really enjoy pearls, all the colors of Tahitians, Purple Edisons and the Colors in the SOC's capture all those colors in one gem! Here are some more pics & sorry for the blurry pics, my dog never allows me a free moment lol.

tumblr_nqrpxuUvFg1ts8x72o1_250.jpg
tumblr_nqrpxuUvFg1ts8x72o5_400.jpg
tumblr_nqrpxuUvFg1ts8x72o6_250.jpg
tumblr_nqrpttbHZT1ts8x72o5_1280.jpg

The white fuzz is my fuzzy pup :)

Last edited:
Oh, it's just wonderful, especially on your finger!!! Happiest of birthdays! Wear your new beautiful ring in health and happiness!

Thank you BAS!
JerseyPearl thank you as well, that fluff is Dog Dog (my nick name for her):

sadiepup copy.jpg

WOW ... that's an incredible way to show off a gorgeous ring ... love the millgrain edges on those guard rings! Magnificent Happy Birthday look :) And does Dog Dog wear pearls ?

Thank you Cathy! I confess I did try a couple of times (she is not much of a Fru Fru <sp?> dog) once we tried to take a Holiday photo with her and pearls, her poodle side came out stubborn (she is a Maltipoo), the second time was for a walk wearing some pearls, again she hated it, we found a simulated pearl collar and she hated it. She compromised and let me put a little purple heart ID tag on her harness (little does she know I am going to hang a tiny FWP of it) :). Btw I love millgrain. A few years back for my birthday I received a millgrain eternity band of natural Alexandrites (it went in the middle of those two diamond bands) but I lost it at the gym I think. The pattern on the SOC ring really caught my eye, and the color is amazing in the pearl.

WOW ... that's an incredible way to show off a gorgeous ring ... love the millgrain edges on those guard rings! Magnificent Happy Birthday look :) And does Dog Dog wear pearls ?

You guys have been awesome (and interesting) it is great I found a place where people appreciate pearls, but also so willing to share their info and knowledge! I am glad no one is typical here (that gets boring LOL). I hope Douglas gets a kick out of it too :)

Rockin' AWESOME, BPDDC! Hope Douglas sees your photos soon! We try not to be typical anything around here, lol. Love your Dog Dog, too!

Agreed! Love Dog Dog and the ring, and the bling!

A very happy birthday to you BPD. The Sea of Cortez is wonderful but you really kicked it up a notch with the diamond bands. Well done and enjoy!

I love your Moodle, she is adorable. Happy birthday, your SoC ring is really cool as well.

Back