Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Happy birthday in advance eolian pearls. Lets pray for a pearly miracle so that your package will be delivered soon. I restring my south sea rope quite often as well, whenever I have new pearls to add. You have to show us all the new version of your Tahitian love strand when you are done. Maybe I should have such a tahitian project as well, it would be fun.

Thank you, eolian, BWeaves, and SurfnSci! Eolian, so glad the worry about your packages is over! SurfnSci, your wire wrapped necklace is fantastic!

I seem to be criss-crossing the Sound a lot this summer. I just spent some time at my friend’s cabin on a private island across the Sound. All the owners have their own boats because it’s the only access. Rustic, but relaxing, with great views back to the city. Some smoke this week blocking the views of the mountains. Still no orca sightings with all my crossings. Saw a couple huge seals, but that was it.
A couple days in pearls-
Akoya keshi necklace from Kojima, with a SS pendant from PP. Keshi bracelet from Kamoka, and Tahitian keshi earrings from Maui Divers, Hawaii.

High luster mixed golden SS rope from PP Ruckus, with a tin cup made with vintage Biwa pearls. The large SS keshi pendant is from Druzy.

I love seeing your traveling pearls!!!

SurfinSci, your Akoya ombre necklace is gorgeous!!!! Love the wire wrapping!

Jeg, your pearl combinations are stunning & drool worthy!

Wore my Tahitian & South Sea ombre strands to help my son pick out an engagement ring for his girlfriend on Sunday.
Today, I wore Kanaloa to pick up the ring for him & have drinks & appetizers with the hubby now that he has recovered from the vivid.

That must be a Sherri Octo, right? That's an amazing piece.

eolian pearls Omg, your Tahitian Love strand is STUNNING!!!!! So many dreamy pastel colors and gorgeous shapes. Happy early birthday and best pearly wishes for a package arrival miracle!

Thanks so much everyone!! 86C, so happy to see you (and your new hairdo!) and Kanaloa out and about, and to hear DH is feeling better, too! Eolian, that Love strand is such a wonderful piece. It’s so wearable, yet you can keep adding as you find those special pearls. I hope your birthday is a happy one filled with pearly dreams! (Mine is just a few days from yours... but many years apart!) Thanks, Jeremy! The Traveling Pearl hasn’t been going to far away places, but we are surrounded by beauty, so there is plenty to entertain us right here.

Wearing a strand of circle pearls I knotted with pearls from JNBGems, with green Tahitian studs from Mark Kane, Hawaii, and Tahitian ring from Hong Kong.
A932809D-00DA-489B-90F7-C7D31AE2579D.jpeg
E14523F8-4067-4554-AB3D-7F1217606C16.jpeg

Aaah, such lovely pearls.
Thank you all for a great thread.

Thank you ladies!!!! Let’s see about the pearly birthday miracle tomorrow...In any case it will definitely be a pearly day, and I will share some pics on Monday.

Happy early birthday to you too Jeg!!! Those JNB pearls are stunning!!! And the colors on the earrings and the ring as well!!! It’s so easy to fall in love with pearls lookimg at your pictures!

I haven't been wearing pearl rings or bracelets since the pandemic began, but today I put on this Kamoka bracelet. I have forgotten how beautiful the pearls are. Here I am watching the colors and overtones while pushing my 12 month old grandson in a baby swing.

20210821_163800.jpg

jeg Happy upcoming birthday!!! I love your colorful tahitians from JNBgems, and your ring is lovely!

Red Wow, your Kamoka bracelet is really gorgeous! Those colors, especially the blues, are fantastic.

I technically made this for my mom's birthday next week, but I'm wearing it today to make sure nothing breaks before I give it to her :silly: 8mm blue akoyas from PP and ~3 mm blue akoyas from FinePearlsUSA on etsy.

Attachments

• 20210821_174612.jpg
    20210821_174612.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210821_164852.jpg
    20210821_164852.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 45
SurfnSci, that's a beautiful necklace, what a lovely gift for your mother :)

Red!!! That Kamoka bracelet has always been such a treat to see! But not as much as the face of that adorable little boy ... and I can see you in him; wishing you ALL the sweet joy :)

Red gorgeous bracelet but I was distracted by that adorable boy.
SurfnSci beautiful tincup for your mother. I always find that it is a good idea to wear gifts to someone at least for a bit. Sometimes I find things that I want to change.

Came quickly here to shout “The B-day pearl miracle has happened!!!!”

A huge THANK YOU to all you lovely pearl people for your positive thoughts and wishes!!!!
I am beyond excited, the SoC necklace is already a favorite of mine and the smallish Ts are just glowing...Will make a ton of pics next week, for now a happy Sunday to everyone:07::07::07:
8C9FAE75-5DE0-4A77-BCC3-521E99C744EF.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	8C4BBB0E-E670-4C14-9F4C-929DB5672B41.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	251.9 KB ID:	456124

Attachments

• 8C9FAE75-5DE0-4A77-BCC3-521E99C744EF.jpeg
    8C9FAE75-5DE0-4A77-BCC3-521E99C744EF.jpeg
    245.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Nice to see you back Red ! :07:
Alongside your lovely Kamokas and your precious grandson...is this your first grandchild?
You're one Young Oma!

@shepherd, yes Kanaloa is a Sheri octo. She did a wonderful job bringing my idea to life. Did you notice the SS pearl as Kanaloa's head? It's the pearl I purchased from PP's VIP sale of ginormous SS loose pearls a couple of years ago.

Thanks everyone! SurfnSci, what a great gift for your mom! I worked on some delicate tin cups for a friend, who had a couple strands of pearls that were her mothers. I’ll post pics later- Red! So happy to see you in pearls! One of these days we’ll have to play pearls again when I can pry you away from that adorable grandson. Eolian, happy happy birthday, and happiest of all that your lovely pearl package arrived! Beautiful new pieces!

Circle pearl rope again with pearls from JNBGems, and the green Tahitian studs from Mark Kane, Hawaii.
789F6917-7516-4FC3-B180-8935607DF8F9.jpeg
C8B02DAE-D8BD-408C-9E2C-7E6AE61BC2DE.jpeg
C87B4E01-3417-48BC-BAF3-5D0DDAF64464.jpeg

Rikitea strand from Cees, and a strand of T’s from CMW Pearls, wrapped three times as a bracelet.
71790245-FF46-49E1-876C-FCE2D8554880.jpeg
6EB75261-59F6-4A26-9900-0728DFDC6435.jpeg

Wow, these Rikitea pearls are luscious, and the bracelet-strand is a great idea :)
Just another great way to use an existing piece of jewelry...great ideas always!

eolian pearls Your new SoC pendant is beautiful!!!! And your new Tahitians are lovely. Hooray for your birthday shipping miracle!

jeg Your Rikitea strand is gorgeous, oh my goodness. And I really like your super cute dress!

Thank you all so much for your kind words - the necklace stayed in one piece and is en route to my mom today :)

Wow...many posts and I sometimes can't SEE all of them!
Nice necklace and love the new Cortez Mabe pendant :D always love to see my "daughters" being happily worn.

Back