Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Let me try again... DSC_1234.jpg

Second pair of Freshwater pearl earrings, white, sterling silver findings. Also did my own drilling

Been out of the loop here - Purr those layers are FABULOUS!! I love how the MOP and gold play with the pearls, just gorgeous. You're such a whiz at putting things together.

MSC, beautiful!

jeg, love those colors!

Pareltje, that's some impressive sculpting!

Hahah, I love the snow women!!!

JEG: I love your rope. It reminds me of my Everything Bagel rope, which I love, too. And before I read your comment, I also thought some of the pearls in the tin cup looked liked little birds. Amazing.

For show and tell today, I have a tell. Sorry, no photo.

I wore an intensely turquoise sweater to work with 3 strands of akoya ropes and akoya stud earrings.
My turquoise tights matched my sweater, and I wore a grey skirt with a swan on it.
I also wore blue diamond rings that matched the sweater and tights.

My co-irkers pointed out all the bright, matching turquoise pieces, and one guy said it made my look like a super hero.
So I jumped up and put my hands on my hips, in superhero pose, and yelled, "Pearl Girl."

BWeaves, I assume you're working on weaving an amazing pearl-embellished cape to go with that outfit, right?

Keeping it simple today, just earrings.

Indoseapearls WSSP with PP blossoms setting

I love the snow women with pearls!

Jeg, that is a great combo of necklaces!

Go Pearl Girl!

Battah, those earrings are so lovely. Did you make them?

Thank you MSC, Katbran, GemGeek, KaySD, and Pareltje! Kay, I did, I've been fiddling with little floral designs lately. I want to do a matching pendant but I don't have any large pearls to match the little ones. That'll be another item on my shopping list, I guess! I got the little ones from Kojima and love them, they're dyed freshies but have colors very similar to Tahitians in real life. I keep making myself stuff with them, they're pretty.

Thanks BWeaves, Kay and Battah! I was thinking the same thing, Battah- now BWeaves needs a cape! Battah, I like your earrings. I am looking forward to seeing what else you are creating. I love flowers!

Tiny pearl days-
Two tiny strands that were gifts I received in the 70’s. A baby Akoya and the other was called a Biwa, but who knows if it’s from Japan or China...
The pink strand is from Pratima Designs in Maui. Tiny pink pearls with an 18kt gold flower pendant.

112B027F-CA7F-4AEE-91E1-70679A3E6E91.jpg

DFAE8493-FA42-4FB5-86C5-E98AFF14AFCB.jpg

A delicate freshwater strand from Simply Adorned. The iridescent colors go from blue to pink.

6343FB2A-C09B-44DF-AEC3-6E32FF0F6215.jpg

Back