Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Oh my goodness all of these GSS strands are making me drool. Newberry, your Tahitians and your neck are lovely!

Today's set - I strung up the tornado/torsade last night. The pearls in the bracelets are from the same strands so they match, but I might restring them with the little off-rounds to make a twist bracelet.

Freshwater pearl torsade with matching bracelet

My daughter and I went out for lunch today, and I wore my GSS. I think she is being converted slowly to pearls, judging by her reaction to these. ;) I'd better budget for a GSS strand for her... college graduation, maybe.

I particularly like the color of your goldens - perfect! :)

Pearl Dreams, your goldens are gorgeous. What an amazing graduation gift that would be!

Newberry, I love your anniversary strands -- so special.

Battah, I love the mix of pearls in your torsade.

Today is just another golden day in sunny So Cal:

Golden and white South Sea pearl mixed strand

Thanks, ladies! Kay that's beautiful. It reminds me of a strand I just saw Mellie wearing on Scandal (I'm on season 4 - her pearls are always killer).

I haven't posted a pic in a while because it's too hot to wear pearls in Florida, and I don't want to sweat my sunscreen all over them, and because the few I have been wearing, I keep wearing over and over again.

So, today, I decided to try something different. Nana's necklace with the clasp in back and my Kojima drops worn as earring jackets with some pave diamond studs.

Nana's necklace with the clasp in back and my Kojima drops worn as earring jackets with some pave diamond studs

Kay Love your mixed south sea strand and the earrings are just TDF

BW it must be so wonderful to have such a special heirloom from your nana.

Battah what a lovely torsade and bracelet.

Back