Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Today was my white ripple rope from PP, and my SoC mabe ring.
I really want a set of matching earrings and a bracelet now!

white ripple rope from Pearl Paradise

Sea of Cortez Mabe pearl ring

Red - Your silver pistachios look amazing on you!

ckrickett - Love the ripples - and a matching set would be wonderful!

Bailey, that is one gorgeous strand of ?leftovers.?

BAS, your metallic triple is so stunning, and the Bauhaus earrings complement it beautifully.

Red, your silver pistachio drop Tahitian strand looks beautiful on you.

Ckrickett, I love how your white ripples just glow on you ? a whole set would be smashing! Your SOC ring is so special.

It's pearls and prints day for me. This 14.5 x 17 mm smooth WSS drop pendant came from Mikeyy's magic suitcase at the ruckus last year.

14.5 x 17 mm smooth WSS drop pendant came from Mikeyy's magic suitcase

Yay! Pearls and Prints! Yay! Mikeyy's suitcase!!!

Red -- lovely Tahitians.

Crickett -- the white ripple rope looks just beautiful on you!

Today was a madama set day:

Madama akoya strand
Madama blue akoya pearl set

Today it's my 10 mm blue akoya baroques and my Grandmother's akoya drop earrings.

10 mm blue akoya baroques

The blues really match my chambray blouse.

Grandmother's akoya drop earrings
Grandmother's akoya drop earrings Flipped

I think my Grandmother bought these earrings in the 1950's. They are cultured akoyas and teeny tiny diamonds in 14K white gold.
If you watched the last couple of episodes of Mad Men, you may have noticed that Betty wore earrings that looked like double studs, but were actually one earring. My Grandmother tried to imitate this look in the late 1960's by wearing her drop earrings upside down. I prefer them right side up.

I'm not going to wear it for long today, it's too humid for anything close around the neck, but I'm going through my pearl treasure chest for fun...these are small, ~3mm pink ovals, belly-drilled and braided, by M Rose Designs.

It's been loads of fun catching up on all your great pearl-looks, ladies and gents.

3mm pink ovals, belly-drilled and braided, by M Rose Designs

Last edited:
Thank you, PD! Isn't everybody looking great on this thread?!

I wish I could walk around with my head tipped fully back all the time...love what that does for my neck! As Pattye says "cropitty, crop, crop!"

BAS, it is always lovely to see your gorgeous Madama set.

Ckrickett, I love the mix of your lustrous pearls and ammonite drops.

BWeaves, beautiful blue akoyas! Your grandmother?s earrings are lovely ? I also like them better right side up.

Lisa, I really like the braided design of your necklace ? the color of the pearls looks great on you.

We've reached 100 pages of gorgeous pearls!

Today, I am wearing my Ruckus pendant. These Sea of Cortez pearls were my first pearl purchase at my first Ruckus, purchased from Douglas off the hood of Jeremy's Tesla before I ever entered the mansion. The custom WG and diamond setting was done by Pearl Paradise.

Sea of Cortez pearl pendant
Sea of Cortez pearl pendant setting by Pearl Paradise

Back