• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Red

I wore my silver pistachio drop Tahitians from PP today. I picked these up around Mother's Day.

SilverPistachio_0629.jpg

pkinnew

Red - Your silver pistachios look amazing on you!

ckrickett - Love the ripples - and a matching set would be wonderful!

KaySD

Bailey, that is one gorgeous strand of ?leftovers.?

BAS, your metallic triple is so stunning, and the Bauhaus earrings complement it beautifully.

Red, your silver pistachio drop Tahitian strand looks beautiful on you.

Ckrickett, I love how your white ripples just glow on you ? a whole set would be smashing! Your SOC ring is so special.

KaySD

It's pearls and prints day for me. This 14.5 x 17 mm smooth WSS drop pendant came from Mikeyy's magic suitcase at the ruckus last year.

WIN_20150702_100332.jpg

BAS

Yay! Pearls and Prints! Yay! Mikeyy's suitcase!!!

BAS

Red -- lovely Tahitians.

Crickett -- the white ripple rope looks just beautiful on you!

Today was a madama set day:

7-3-15 (2).jpg

7-3-15 (1).jpg

BWeaves

Today it's my 10 mm blue akoya baroques and my Grandmother's akoya drop earrings.

IMG_2076.jpg

The blues really match my chambray blouse.

IMG_2074.jpg
IMG_2075.jpg

I think my Grandmother bought these earrings in the 1950's. They are cultured akoyas and teeny tiny diamonds in 14K white gold.
If you watched the last couple of episodes of Mad Men, you may have noticed that Betty wore earrings that looked like double studs, but were actually one earring. My Grandmother tried to imitate this look in the late 1960's by wearing her drop earrings upside down. I prefer them right side up.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
image.jpgI'm not going to wear it for long today, it's too humid for anything close around the neck, but I'm going through my pearl treasure chest for fun...these are small, ~3mm pink ovals, belly-drilled and braided, by M Rose Designs.

It's been loads of fun catching up on all your great pearl-looks, ladies and gents.

Last edited:

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Thank you, PD! Isn't everybody looking great on this thread?!

I wish I could walk around with my head tipped fully back all the time...love what that does for my neck! As Pattye says "cropitty, crop, crop!"