• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Thank you, PD! Isn't everybody looking great on this thread?!

I wish I could walk around with my head tipped fully back all the time...love what that does for my neck! As Pattye says "cropitty, crop, crop!"

KaySD

BAS, it is always lovely to see your gorgeous Madama set.

Ckrickett, I love the mix of your lustrous pearls and ammonite drops.

BWeaves, beautiful blue akoyas! Your grandmother?s earrings are lovely ? I also like them better right side up.

Lisa, I really like the braided design of your necklace ? the color of the pearls looks great on you.

KaySD

We?ve reached 100 pages of gorgeous pearls!

Today, I am wearing my Ruckus pendant. These Sea of Cortez pearls were my first pearl purchase at my first Ruckus, purchased from Douglas off the hood of Jeremy?s Tesla before I ever entered the mansion. The custom WG and diamond setting was done by Pearl Paradise.

IMG_9633.jpgIMG_9675.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
Ladies, everything from today is wonderful. It always puts a smile on my face to see people wearing their pretty pearls. :)

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
That Ruckus story of selling pearls from the hood of the Tesla is priceless...what a wonderful memory.
and - What a sweet bunch of friendships and experiences this website has spawned!
thank you Kay, you know I ogle your pearls...

Last edited:

BAS

BWeaves -- fun earrings. I like them both ways!

Lisa -- so pretty!

Kay -- that turned out so gorgeously and how apropos of our upcoming Ruckus!!! I just love the colors on your top photo.

KaySD

Thank you all. Planning for the upcoming Ruckus made me really want to wear my SOC pendant.

Today, I am wearing one of my favorites -- my white South Sea and Tahitian strand and WSS drop earrings with Blossom setting -- all purchased on my first visit to Pearl Paradise.

WIN_20150707_104319.jpgWIN_20150707_104400 (2).JPG

BWeaves

Gorgeous earrings. The necklace is pretty, too, but I love those earrings. I would really love some large pearl drops and I just don't know how to go about finding some with a pretty setting.

KaySD

Gorgeous earrings. The necklace is pretty, too, but I love those earrings. I would really love some large pearl drops and I just don't know how to go about finding some with a pretty setting.

I selected the matched pearls from Pearl Paradise's stock of loose pearls and then chose their Blossom setting, and they put it all together for me. They have lots of earring settings to choose from -- the Blossom is one of my favorites, and only $100 for the settings. You should call and see what they have available in the size and color pearls you want.

https://www.pearlparadise.com/p-2414-blossom-setting.aspx