Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Cathy Keshi, Katbran, kelluvpearls, pkinnew, Lit Geek, la_corsetiere, thank you for the kind words re my Tahitian rope!

BAS, yes! I took that picture of the rope when it still had the wss in it at PP while we waited for your luggage to be returned. What can I say? Top notch customer service at PP from beginning to end :).

lisa c, I checked the paperwork and the T pearl sizes range from 8.3-12mm.

Pkinnew, what a lovely collection of blues--thank you for sharing!

pkinnew -- that is a really lovely set. I don't know which piece I like most. The earrings are so lovely -- but then there's the strand, and the ring with diamonds! A perfect combo.

Today, silver/blue keshi dangles and double strand. I bought the earrings first, and then added the necklace after another buying trip and they make a good combo:

neck shot.jpg
ear shot 1.jpg
ear shot 2.jpg
overview 3.jpg

crickett -- They're perfect for that, I think.

Note all the silver/blue pearls worn today!!! Three in a row and we didn't talk to each other beforehand! Anyone else wearing silver/blue today?

BAS, those keshi are positively luminous!

Ckrickett, your akoya look great with that neckline and the color of your top.

I wore my 22" PP Tahitians to a dentist appointment.

Strand of Pearl Paradise Tahitians worn to the dentist today

I'm glad I got the blue memo today!

BAS - I love seeing you wearing your multiples and turtlenecks, especially those!

baby nurse - Tahitians to the dentist - I'd be scared they would distract him/her! Perfect with that sweater!!!

Restrung a strand of largish Tahitians on soft flex cable with rubber bumper beads in between, so I can wear them in the shower! to sleep! diving! with thermal underwear! My latest knock around pearls.

image.jpg

La_corsetiere, those are lovely! The shapes are really pretty as are the overtones. Very clever to have strung them to be so versatile!

I posted this pic a few days ago on PS. They're from CC-- golden ripples with pink overtones.

CC ripplespinkcashm.jpg
CC ripplespinkcashm2.jpg

Pretty! And I do like the subtle sparkle of gold between the pearls - complements their warm overtones nicely.

la_corsetiere - Great knock around pearls!!! So big and colorful! I love the stringing idea too!

Restrung a strand of largish Tahitians on soft flex cable with rubber bumper beads in between, so I can wear them in the shower! to sleep! diving! with thermal underwear! My latest knock around pearls.

Largish? I think I would say LARGE Klonks ;) they are wonderful Sheri and I love the shirt too!

Sheri, LOVE the Bumper Tahitians, especially with a dotted top :)

La Corsetiere and Baby Nurse, those are so different from each other, and yet each incredibly lustrous and luscious. I am enjoying this photo resurgence soooooo much! :)

Back