• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, Charlotta. It finally cooled off a bit so I could wear longer & layered looks. Can't go wrong with Ombré!

Thanks, Marianne. Kanaloa got a lot of attention & compliments tonight!

Gemandpearlover

That really is an attention grabbing, beautiful necklace 86Corvettegirl. It looks so gorgeous on your neck.

Lilpearl

86Corvettegirl, Kanaloa sure put it’s tentacles to good use grabbing all the attention! He’s a gorgeous looking creature!:)

Parrot Lady

Inspired by those of you who have tiny pearl strands used as chains for pendants, I was determined to make one myself. The 3mm pearls were too tiny to double back to knot at the beginning and end, and the beading wire I had on hand was too stiff looking, so I wire-wrapped 28” of 3mm pink and white cfw pearls. I really enjoy wire-wrapping, but I gotta say my wire-wrapping mojo was worn out in the last few inches, as was my eyesight.

48D00466-6ED7-4600-B4C2-F74EF67ED621.jpeg

Red

It was upright on my iPad, and is sideways on my Android phone. The flipped version is fine on both.

Charlotta

Parrot Lady, gorgeous wirewrapped strand. I wirewrapped an equally tiny strand last year and strained my eyes. Had to wear sunglasses even indoors...

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Those earrings are such a fantastic treat, Red!

Those are some of my favorites of yours, BWeaves!

86C, Kanaloa is a real showstopper! I’m sure it starts many conversations with admirers.

ParrotLady, what a wonderful pearl chain you created. I love it!