• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, CricketBug & Jeg. It does sort of have a tiara look. LOL It was more humid than hot today. We've gotten a lot of rain lately so the temps are bringing out the humidity in the ground. It's the South.

Jeg, love your Pearl Medley rope! The pink of your sweater really brings out the pinks in the strand & the Tahitian drop pendant is perfect with the rope.

Last edited:

Katbran

First of all , Thanks you for the lovely comments !! Charlotta, BWeaves, jeg,Pearl Dreams, Cricketbug,and 86 Corvettegirl ! Most kind of you. I can certainly recommend Cees pearls !!

ParrotLady - I know just what those gorgeous big flat Freshwaters look like - beautiful pink, blue and green flashes !
jeg - wow... so many pearls lol The pastel Tahitians are so pretty , soft yet distinct colours ! The Bi Colour FiJi bracelet is beautiful .. I love the creams and browns in the Fiji pearls ! And of course - your wonderful Tahitian Keshi station necklace.. great pattern ! And finally that
marvellous Pearl Medley necklace - it looks just perfect with pink ! Your outfits are just great... you have such style !

Charlotta - I love the Tahitian Keshi necklace , I've bought a few Tahitian Keshi from DrusyD and they were all beautiful. They have good stock.

86 Corvette - Well aren't you Pretty in Pink ! That delicate drop shaped necklace is so darn pretty !

CricketBug

Happy sigh... jeg, I see a combo you wear and think, "That's my favourite combo (or strand)!" Until you post another picture of a different combo and I have the repeat thought. LOL! I love all the combos!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much for the very sweet compliments 86C, Katbran and CricketBug!:eek:

jesskat

Katbran, your Riki strand though :D I agree, Cees is absolutely wonderful! I wish I had more pocket money to get things from him instead of it being a "when the yearly bonus rolls in" thing... ;)

Charlotta

86Corvettegirl, such a pretty combination those two freshwater strands are. The drops are gorgeous.
Jeg, the pearl medley strand is beautiful, your outfits are always glorious.

BWeaves

Hehehe, I love the tiara necklace, too. Plus everything JEG is wearing. I don't know how many times I can repeat that, but I will.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Katbran, Charlotta, Pattye, & BW. Y'all are so sweet. I have the drop necklace in white FW as well. I never thought to put them with a strand for a tiara look but when I put the multi with the pink, I liked the look. Until now, I wore them alone. You ladies are an inspiration to me to try new combinations!!

Gemandpearlover

86Corvettegirl I love the delicate color and wonderful pairing of your pink pearl necklaces. Very cool and fresh looking for a hot day.

Jeg- You have the most lovely collection of Tahitians- with so many different combinations in your necklaces- just beautiful.

Gemandpearlover

Today is just a casual day of shopping. Wearing blue/grey/white Akoyas with Tahitians. I had a lot of fun stringing these necklaces.

IMG_1005.jpg

Charlotta

Gemandpearllover, your creations are gorgeous. Love the blue, grey, white colors.

86Corvettegirl

Went to dinner with the hubby for our 17th wedding anniversary. I wore my green Tahitians intertwined with my 9.5-10mm white Akoya strand from PP VIP sale from a while back. I also wore my Tanzanite, diamond & green Tahitian drop earrings.
I know this pic will show up sideways or upside down because I forgot to rotate my phone while taking the pic in the car. LOL

Attachments

• green Tahitians white Akoya.jpg
    green Tahitians white Akoya.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 0

Katbran

Gemandpearl- I really like your combination necklaces ! I find mixing pearls to be great fun and your's look wonderful !

Corvettegirl- I like the intertwined green and white. The lustre really comes through in the photo ! I have never bought many Akoya, with the exception of blue baroques , but I'm tempted to get one of the larger sized strands... the lustre is just so strong !

Charlotta

86Corvettegirl, a beautiful combination and congratulations on your anniversary, I hope you both had a lovely time celebrating it.

CricketBug

86C, you look very “glam” (Happy Anniversary)! I love the colour combo and the lustre is beautiful!

Gemandpearlover

86Corvettegirl you look stunning. Your pearls are beautiful and look lovely combined.

Thank you 86C, Charlotta, Cricketbug and Katbran for your kind comments. I have been inspired by all of you and your beautiful pearls. Sometimes I re-read old threads just to look at your pearl necklaces because they are so beautiful.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Katbran, Charlotta, CricketBug, & Gemandpearlover! We had a great time eating cajun food & listening to blues & jazz from the live band. It was a great evening & celebration. The restaurant comped our drinks & desserts for the evening & the band played a love song for us to dance to!
The luster of the pearls really did come out with this pairing. The green pearls & earrings were a gift from hubby last year. The Akoya strand was one I was able to snag from one of the VIP launches.