• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Charlotta

Beautiful combination Jeg, you can never wear the champagne goldens to often. They are gorgeous.

86Corvettegirl

Wonderful choices, Jeg. I love the pastel T's. I keep hoping Druzy Designs will put together a similar one.

Katbran

I thought I'd post a photo of my Riki strand from Cees as a couple of members asked to see it. I love this strand- the colours just pop. I'm going to reknot it as I'd like it to be just a bit longer. Fortunately I bought a few loose pearls - just didn't get around to adding them in. I wear this one quite a bit and the multi colour is great as so many Tahitian pairs work with it. Photo is just the pearls on the windowsill and taken with an iPad. fullsizeoutput_1af1.jpg

Charlotta

Today I'm wearing my tahitian keshi strand from Druzydesign, my baroque tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety and my 10mm turquoise green and pink tahitian studs from Pearlescence.

_20190612_130343.jpg
_20190612_132041.jpg
_20190612_131344.jpg

BWeaves

Oh my, that Riki strand is gorgeous. What color!

And those T's. Gorgeous, too.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much, CricketBug, Charlotta, 86C, BWeaves and Pattye! Thanks 86C, the colors are unusual. You might let Carolyn know you are interested just in case she comes across something like it again.

Katbran, your Rikitea strand is beautiful. I love all the colors, and they really do pop!

Charlotta, I like your keshi strand with the enhancer! And earrings, too!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Tahitian, SS and freshwater strand from Rio Hong Kong, doubled. Worn with a Tahitian keshi station chain I made. The large golden SS pendant is from Kojima.
F0A73E64-6DD5-479B-8451-8428C5E5F224.jpeg

A73CD32B-5A70-4076-BA74-78633C514978.jpg

Last edited:

jesskat

I swear, Jeg, I love your entire collection but it's your outfits I absolutely want to steal sometimes! That striped linen dress is amazing!

CricketBug

Katbran! That Riki strand is gorgeous!

Charlotta, I am loving the look of little keshi "necklaces" to put enhancers on–very nice!

jeg, your Tahitian keshi station necklace is a fave of mine!

So many explanation marks for so early in the day. LOL! :rolleyes:

86Corvettegirl

Katbran, your Riki's are gloriously beautiful. The colors are amazing!

Charlotta, those Tahitian Keshi are gorgeous! I'm wanting a Tahitian keshi strand now!!

Jeg, you look fabulous! Your pearls are the perfect accent to your outfit! Love the Tahitian, SS, & FW strand doubled & love, love, love your Tahitian station necklace!!

Charlotta

Thank you BWeaves, Jeg, Cricketbug and 86Corvettegirl. The keshistrand is very useful instead of a chain.

86Corvettegirl

Multi color FW strand paired with Pink FW drops necklace. Light for the hot muggy weather.

Attachments

• pink pearls.jpg
    pink pearls.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, CricketBug and 86C!

86C, that’s a delicate and light look, perfect for your hot weather- ugh! You are very dedicated putting anything around your neck in the heat!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
I swear, Jeg, I love your entire collection but it's your outfits I absolutely want to steal sometimes! That striped linen dress is amazing!

Thanks so much, jesskat! I have a lot of clothes...:rolleyes:;)