• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Charlotta

Beautiful strands Jeg. Thet wirewrapped necklace looks great.
Very nice earrings Red, they look great with the baroque tahitians.
freshpearl188, beautiful earrings. They look lovely on you. Welcome to Pearl Guide.

86Corvettegirl

Jeg, I love the wire wrapped necklace!! Looking fabulous as usual!

Red, Love the earrings! I was looking to get those from Kojima, too. Glad you got them so I can see them from time to time.

BWeaves

I've been wearing my Tahitians the last few days, but only took photos one day. La Perlagrina from Kamoka with opal and Tahitian earrings and tin-cup from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_bc4.jpg

fullsizeoutput_bc5.jpg

And today, my new freshwater tin-cup and earrings from Kojima with ripples from Pacific Pearls. Bad lighting. Very bright sunshine today. I found it hard to find a shady spot, but the dappled sunlight matches the pattern on my sweater.

fullsizeoutput_bc9.jpg

Parrot Lady

Freshpearl188, those are lovely earrings — perfect for your sisters wedding and I know you’ll enjoy yours, too!

Bweaves, I’m loving your ripples and tin cup with that bright top. What a happy look!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you jesskat, Charlotta and 86C!

Welcome Freshpearl!! Very pretty pearls!

BWeaves, I agree with ParrotLady- the sun hitting your sherbet top and pearls is such a happy look! :cool:

Charlotta

Bweaves, you really combined the clothes and pearls perfectly. That new tahitian tincup is beautiful and the ripples amazing.

86Corvettegirl

Beautiful earrings, Freshpearl188. Welcome.

BW, your T's are divine. Love the wired necklace paired with La Perlagrina! And your FW tincup paired with you ripple necklace looks wonderful with the colors of your sweater! You're ready for Spring!

2thdktr

BWeaves- great combos!

Red- you always look so classy!

Freshpearl- welcome to pearl-guide!

Happy Huku

BWeaves, I agree with ParrotLady- the sun hitting your sherbet top and pearls is such a happy look! :cool:

And I agree with the above too, those pearls and colours are a such a happy combination

Happy Huku

Gorgeous pearls, PGers, love them all and thank you as always for sharing!

Charlotta

My newest creation. Turned a pair of south sea studs and a pair of tahitian studs into dangly black and white earrings.
_20190323_155425.jpg
With my south sea strand from Cees.
_20190323_155357.jpg
Just the strand.
_20190323_155523.jpg

SydK

New freshwater studs and jackets from Pearlescence - very happy with these.
B805F451-818D-4250-B5F6-FDFED836D672.jpeg

86Corvettegirl

SydK, those are like the earring jackets I would like to have to wear with my different studs but I would like it made with about a 12mm WSS. I love this look.

Red

Loving seeing all the beautiful pearls. Thank you for the sweet comments jesskat, Charlotta, 86Corvette and 2thdktr.

Today just kicking back at home and enjoying some Fijis, OSKA, and a little March Madness. (What we call the national college basketball tournament, for those of you not in the US.)

20190324_123714.jpg

BWeaves

SydK: I love those earrings.

Red: Great Fijis, but you have a beautiful collection.