Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Bweaves, you really combined the clothes and pearls perfectly. That new tahitian tincup is beautiful and the ripples amazing.

Beautiful earrings, Freshpearl188. Welcome.

BW, your T's are divine. Love the wired necklace paired with La Perlagrina! And your FW tincup paired with you ripple necklace looks wonderful with the colors of your sweater! You're ready for Spring!

BWeaves- great combos!

Red- you always look so classy!

Freshpearl- welcome to pearl-guide!

BWeaves, I agree with ParrotLady- the sun hitting your sherbet top and pearls is such a happy look! :cool:

And I agree with the above too, those pearls and colours are a such a happy combination

Gorgeous pearls, PGers, love them all and thank you as always for sharing!

My newest creation. Turned a pair of south sea studs and a pair of tahitian studs into dangly black and white earrings.
_20190323_155425.jpg
With my south sea strand from Cees.
_20190323_155357.jpg
Just the strand.
_20190323_155523.jpg

New freshwater studs and jackets from Pearlescence - very happy with these.
B805F451-818D-4250-B5F6-FDFED836D672.jpeg

SydK, those are like the earring jackets I would like to have to wear with my different studs but I would like it made with about a 12mm WSS. I love this look.

Loving seeing all the beautiful pearls. Thank you for the sweet comments jesskat, Charlotta, 86Corvette and 2thdktr.

Today just kicking back at home and enjoying some Fijis, OSKA, and a little March Madness. (What we call the national college basketball tournament, for those of you not in the US.)

20190324_123714.jpg

SydK: I love those earrings.

Red: Great Fijis, but you have a beautiful collection.

Red, those Fiji's look great on that blue periwinkle top ... we are lucky ladies :)

Last week, Mom's Rice Krispies and lapis.

fullsizeoutput_bd1.jpg

Today, metallic drops on Mom's diamond hoops. Then Kojima for the rest, Everything Bagel, Mixed tin-cup, and Tahitian keshi ombre tin-cup.
Also, a new dress from Vivid Linen.

fullsizeoutput_bd3.jpg

20171021 145021

Cathy, the dress is SOOOO comfortable. It's very loose, which is great for hot, humid Florida. But because it is linen and the design is loose, it doesn't wrinkle. Where I bend, it's not tight to body, hence, no wrinkles. The color is also a bit more green than the photos. Very pretty aqua green.

That linen is stunning with the pearls, almost makes me wonder if we shouldn't be photographing our pearls against a linen backdrop rather than a white paper towel backdrop??!!

Back