• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

BW, I just love your Little h emaeralds & Pearl!!! Such a fabulous look. And your Mom's pearls with the lapis necklace is such a sharp & classic look!!!

BWeaves

I never used to like the lapis necklace when it had the 7 mm akoyas in it. Now that it has 9 mm Freshadamas, I feel the necklace really "pops." I find I'm wearing it a lot more now.

Lugana

Oh it's been such a while since I posted here! So many lovely pearls coming up - this thread is turning into a real treasure and almost the library of pearl designs and ideas :)

I rarely have an opportunity to wear worth-mentioning jewelry these days, but yesterday I spent all day testing the pendant that I made for my mother-in-law for the Mother's Day :) it's a new design for me, and it was very very last minute preparation - I actually had to cast it directly in gold which I never usually do :eek: my mother-in-law loves watching birds, her garden is even listed in the book for bird-watchers of her community :) when she comes over here to Tenerife to see us - she adores the little hummingbirds we have everywhere and regrets not seeing them back in the UK. So I decided to make her a hummingbird pendant for she could have one hummingbird with her in Britain as well :)

Hummingbird pendant.jpg

Red

Beautiful pendant, Lugana! I would be delighted to test drive any jewelry for you. I'm sure your MIL will be thrilled.

jshepherd

Natural Pearl
I rarely have an opportunity to wear worth-mentioning jewelry these days, but yesterday I spent all day testing the pendant that I made for my mother-in-law for the Mother's Day :) it's a new design for me, and it was very very last minute preparation - I actually had to cast it directly in gold which I never usually do :eek: my mother-in-law loves watching birds, her garden is even listed in the book for bird-watchers of her community :) when she comes over here to Tenerife to see us - she adores the little hummingbirds we have everywhere and regrets not seeing them back in the UK.

View attachment 66384

The detail is fantastic. It came together very nicely.

86Corvettegirl

Lugana, the hummingbird pendant is spectacular!! I love it!! Your MIL will be over the moon when she gets this!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Hi Lugana! You’ve been missed. Your new pendant creation is stunning. What a wonderful and thoughtful gift for your mother-in-law.

Andrew M

I'm still alive! :)

And it has been great catching up and reading about everyone's pearls. Everyone is looking great!

Is there a Ruckus planned for this summer?

BWeaves

Peter

I absolutely love this pendant Lugana. The combination of the rose gold with the color of the pearl is truly spectacular! Your mother in law is going to love this.������

Lugana

kojimapearl, jshepherd, thank you guys, that's such an HONOR to receive these comments from you! thank you thank you! :) :)

Red, thank you! you are on the short-cut list for test-drives now ;)

Charlotta, 86Corvettegirl, pammbw, CricketBug, BWeaves, jeg, Parrot Lady, newberry, Peter, thank you! My MIL absolutely loved it and even put it into her special red wood jewelry box (that in itself is a big praise from her part :) ), and even asked if I could make some matching earrings for her birthday :eek: :D Honestly I'm very pleased how it turned out to be, I almost miss it now :)