• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

mrsadm

Red, Love those colors in your pearls - you wear them so well - I never thought to put pendants together like that - beautiful!

Charlotta

Red that opal is so interesting. Beautiful outfit and pearls, they go together so well.

86Corvettegirl

No necklace today because top I'm wearing has embelishments but pearl metallic studs with green diamond cluster studs. Sorry for the humongous pic but I don't always get resizing right.

Attachments

• pearl studs green diamonds.jpg
    pearl studs green diamonds.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0

BWeaves

To anyone who has not seen Red's opal pendant in person, I was blown away when I saw it at Ruckus. It looks like an egg, until you get it in direct sunlight and then the clear window part of the opal lights up the interior of the opal like fireworks. It's an amazing piece. Love the other pendants, too.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you Bcm and JerseyPearl!

Red, I remember seeing that pendant at a Ruckus. The opal was like looking into an enchanted egg.

86C, those are perfect earrings for St. Patrick!s Day!

KMFDallas, I like the style of your Fiji necklace, a lot!

86Corvettegirl

Dinner last night with hubby's business associates. Multi color T's with Tanzanite diamond & Tahitian earrings.

Attachments

• Multi color Ts Tanzanite pearl earrings.jpg
    Multi color Ts Tanzanite pearl earrings.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0