Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Red that opal is so interesting. Beautiful outfit and pearls, they go together so well.

No necklace today because top I'm wearing has embelishments but pearl metallic studs with green diamond cluster studs. Sorry for the humongous pic but I don't always get resizing right.

Attachments

• pearl studs green diamonds.jpg
    pearl studs green diamonds.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 23
To anyone who has not seen Red's opal pendant in person, I was blown away when I saw it at Ruckus. It looks like an egg, until you get it in direct sunlight and then the clear window part of the opal lights up the interior of the opal like fireworks. It's an amazing piece. Love the other pendants, too.

Thank you Bcm and JerseyPearl!

Red, I remember seeing that pendant at a Ruckus. The opal was like looking into an enchanted egg.

86C, those are perfect earrings for St. Patrick!s Day!

KMFDallas, I like the style of your Fiji necklace, a lot!

Dinner last night with hubby's business associates. Multi color T's with Tanzanite diamond & Tahitian earrings.

Attachments

• Multi color Ts Tanzanite pearl earrings.jpg
    Multi color Ts Tanzanite pearl earrings.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 30
Thank you so much Bcm21mk. I know I post these often but they are among my favorites. I would like to find another strand of Fiji pearls to go with the strand I have so I can stack like I do these. I so love Tahitians!

Back